Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Jennifer R.
  Is my favorite yogurt because of the nutritional profile, texture, and versatility! I'm someone who tracks calories, more specifically, macronutrients. This is a great source of protein with a small amount of carbs. It is fun to add toppings of your choice, or just sweeten with a zero calorie sweetener like Truvia. I recommend this yogurt to all of my friends and family.
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Obsessed with Fage unflavored and flavored but the unflavored I use on everything instead of sour cream. Makes for perfect dips also. The fruit ones are delicious and addicting. Tastes smooth and creamy. You can add fruit for smoothies, you can add seasonings for dips, you add sweeteners for fruit dips. I definitely recommend to people and share my recipes.
Koko R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this product bc it is made with the best ingredients. If u do not consume animal products this post is not for u so, click off.  However if you do or have some tiny portion of dairy in your diet (like myself)  then u will like this yogurt for sweet or savory treats. I prefer to use this product to marinate veggies/meat or to prepare dressings/dips
Sofie U.
Bellingham, WA
I am a yogurt fiend. If all I could eat for the rest of my life was yogurt then I would be all for it. I first got this when I was a kid from my parents but since then I buy it everywhere and anywhere that I can. It is a little more tangy than other greek yogurts, which I like. And it is really good if you add just a tiny bit of honey and lemon zest.
A T.
I use this yogurt primarily for cooking and it works great for dips (like tzatziki) as well as for marinating meats in yogurt. Good flavor (not sweet, perfect amount of tartness) and the price is good for cooking. 1 star off since production of greek yogurt has byproducts that are bad for the environment but that is not specific to this brand, its the case for all greek yogurt (bummer).
Irina R.
Somerville, MA
Actually a very good traditional greek yogurt - a spoon can stay upwards that's how thick it is! - with 0% fat and pretty low levels of sugar. I would probably still go for the 2% fat because it's just a tad bit creamier than 0% however, if you're after minimizing the fat in your life - I don't think the difference is that big.
Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
Fage is the best greek yogurt on the market hands down. I love the thick, rich texture even when you purchase the 0%. It's delicious and I love that I can eat it guilt free because I know how healthy it is. My favorite way to eat it is mix with a teaspoon of maple syrup and fresh blueberries. There will always be Fage in my fridge!
Jasmine L.
Centerville, OH
This is my absolute favorite yogurt of all time! It isn't too sour like I find a lot of other greek yogurts to be. The consistency is perfect, its low calorie and high protein, and it is so versatile. I eat it plain with granola and fruit, put it in smoothies, use it as an alternative to sour cream, and so on.
amy m.
Kinross, MI
This is my go to brand for greek yogurt. I have tried all on the market and I keep going back to fage.  I don't even buy the 2% just plain 0% tastes amazing! I love the taste and its one of the best brands health wise to buy.  I used to buy chiboni and that tastes nasty to me now, no going back!
Neha A.
Lafayette
Fage is one of my favorite Greek yogurt brands. Sometimes Greek yogurt can be a little chunky and thick, but the Fage yogurt is more creamy and a better texture. The taste isn't as sour as some other plain yogurts, it's more neutral and more fresh tasting. I would definitely recommend if you are tired of the chunky, sour tasting plain yogurt from other brands!