Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

A T.
I use this yogurt primarily for cooking and it works great for dips (like tzatziki) as well as for marinating meats in yogurt. Good flavor (not sweet, perfect amount of tartness) and the price is good for cooking. 1 star off since production of greek yogurt has byproducts that are bad for the environment but that is not specific to this brand, its the case for all greek yogurt (bummer).
Irina R.
Somerville, MA
Actually a very good traditional greek yogurt - a spoon can stay upwards that's how thick it is! - with 0% fat and pretty low levels of sugar. I would probably still go for the 2% fat because it's just a tad bit creamier than 0% however, if you're after minimizing the fat in your life - I don't think the difference is that big.
Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
Fage is the best greek yogurt on the market hands down. I love the thick, rich texture even when you purchase the 0%. It's delicious and I love that I can eat it guilt free because I know how healthy it is. My favorite way to eat it is mix with a teaspoon of maple syrup and fresh blueberries. There will always be Fage in my fridge!
Jasmine L.
Centerville, OH
This is my absolute favorite yogurt of all time! It isn't too sour like I find a lot of other greek yogurts to be. The consistency is perfect, its low calorie and high protein, and it is so versatile. I eat it plain with granola and fruit, put it in smoothies, use it as an alternative to sour cream, and so on.
amy m.
Kinross, MI
This is my go to brand for greek yogurt. I have tried all on the market and I keep going back to fage.  I don't even buy the 2% just plain 0% tastes amazing! I love the taste and its one of the best brands health wise to buy.  I used to buy chiboni and that tastes nasty to me now, no going back!
Erin M.
As far as greek yogurt goes, this brand is the best tasting. I just add a little bit of honey to the plain yogurt and it tastes fantastic. It's more on the pricey end for yogurt, but the quality is worth it. It also seems to last quite a while. When I'm not on too tight of a budget, I definitely stock up!
Neha A.
Lafayette
Fage is one of my favorite Greek yogurt brands. Sometimes Greek yogurt can be a little chunky and thick, but the Fage yogurt is more creamy and a better texture. The taste isn't as sour as some other plain yogurts, it's more neutral and more fresh tasting. I would definitely recommend if you are tired of the chunky, sour tasting plain yogurt from other brands!
Priscilla P.
I love this yogurt. I love that it is plain because I can use it for anything. It has a plain but fresh taste. It is affordable. I always add it to my smoothies and just add some vanilla extract and stevia to sweeten it a bit. This is always on my grocery list. I would recommend this product.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This stuff is great! I use it in place of mayo in things like tuna, I use it in place of sour cream on burritos n such, it's really easily swappable! And of course it's delicious with a little granola and fruit on top! I love the consistency and the fact that it's a much healthier alternative!!
Brooke G.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I use this everyday, with almost every meal. It is an amazing thick yogurt, but it can also be used in place of sour cream, whipped cream, and many other things. It does not have too sweet of a tastes like a lot of other plain yogurts so it pairs perfectly with any meal. I am obsessed