Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE #60 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Andrea G.
Aurora, OR
This yogurt is my absolute favorite! The consistency is great and it does well in recipes. I would recommend this to anyone even if they didn't like non-fat food.
Kaitlyn L.
This is by far the best Greek yogurt there is. I eat a lot of yogurt (at least 5 days a week) and I used to eat Chobani all of the time and liked it. However, once I tasted Fage I cannot even go back to Chobani. Fage is so much creamier and richer and does not have the weird aftertaste that Chobani leaves you with. I could never eat any other brand of greek yogurt plain, but this one I can deal with! I like to put some berries and granola in it. It is also packed with protein, which is a plus!
Kristin P.
Dearborn, MI
This yogurt is perfect in every way! It is fat-free, organic, and contains a lot of protein. I LOVE to use this yogurt in everything. My morning smoothies are creamier and have more protein. My overnight oats are healthier because there is no added sugar, no fat, and no unnecessary ingredients that I cannot pronounce. Fage plain yogurt is great for baking because it adds moistness and protein without upping calories or fats. Most importantly for a sweet tooth like me, adding the yogurt does not take away from the yumi ess of my baked goods!!
McKenzie S.
Scottsdale
This is my favorite source of protein! I train for fitness photoshoot a few times a year. I also count my macros.  The best part about this yogurt is its is PACKED with protein, low carb, and ZERO fat. I have a sensitive tummy to dairy and this yogurt doesn't give me an upset stomach at all. I love to mix mine with stevia ad frozen blueberries! It also mixes well with seasoning for delicious healthy dips! I would recommend this to anybody trying to lose weight without starving themselves.
Blair N.
New Rochelle, NY
I’ve been eating Fage yogurt since 2010 and have been a fan since day 1. It is thick and delicious, and filled with protein. The taste and consistency is better than Chobani. I eat it plain, mix with fruit, and use in smoothies. It also is an incredible substitute for sour cream! I definitely recommend it for all those purposes. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because I was introduced to Siggi yogurt two years ago and like that best. However, Siggi is generally more expensive than Fage so I continue to eat both, depending on what’s on sale.
Tiffany F.
Petaluma, CA
This is a healthy choice when it comes to yogurt. It is tasty, has no sugar and can be used in a few different ways. I use this as an alternative to sour cream, in smoothies and sometimes with some cinnamon and fruit mixed in for a nice breakfast. You can also bake with it. The taste can be hard to get used to if you are used to really sweet things but it is better for you. If you have to make it sweet you can add a little stevia or Honey to it and that helps but overall it is pretty good how it is.
Eimilee B.
For my diet, I try to stick to things with low fat low carb, and high protien. I feel like chobani is okay, but Fage was creamier and more to my liking. I'm someone who enjoys plain yogurt anyway, and the Fage total is best for that. I tend to add fruits or granola of my own so I can limit calories and stuff. Overall, enjoyable if you prefer plain creamy yogurt that is close to skyr, a more bitter thick yogurt.
Lauriana B.
NYC
A couple of things to get used to were that the yoghurt was strained (so very thick) and that there is parchment paper on top which would be fine except that I mix my own ingredients into my yoghurt so I can control the calories.
Taste wise it was pretty delicious although because it was so thick I split it between breakfast and a snack. I mixed it with unsweetened coconut strips and organic honey.
Kasey C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I LOVE Fage yogurt. It's so delicious (especially the full fat one) with fresh berries. I kid you not it's like eating whipped cream and berries except it's extremely healthy.
My husband and I use this instead of mayonnaise in our "aioli", I eat it like ice cream sometimes, I use it in baking, our kids oatmeal (adds a nice hearty creaminess to it).
Fage is the best Greek yogurt I've tasted so far.
Briana P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I am not exactly a yogurt fan, but I started using this for multiple reasons.
First, I purchased this to eat with some honey and introduce some probiotics into my system. I was pretty impressed and it tasted good.
Second, I use this as a base to make a number of face masks. I love it, and so does my skin!

Inexpensive and multi-functional.