Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #62 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
Greek yogurt is amazing. It is so high in protein and so low in calories. Fage is probably my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. I buy the 'plain' flavor, because there isn't any sugar in it, and it is incredibly versatile in recipes both sweet and savory.
Alexis C.
I️ usually buy the plain fage yogurt because I️ like to add fruit and granola to it. I️ don’t think I would be able to just eat it plain. It has a very odd taste to it unless you add fruit to it. But it is low in calories
Johanna S.
The colony, TX
I get this product when i am on a diet. It is pretty good because it not only can be eat it by itself but also with fruits or as a dressing for salads. It is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this product
Kaitlyn K.
Charlotte
Nice thickness, and great nutritional values. Makes a quick and easy breakfast or snack. Mixes well with honey, fresh fruit, PB2, cocoa powder, etc. I’ve even used it to make homemade Greek yogurt sauce for chicken.
Brittany A.
Mount Joy, PA
This is my favorite Greek yogurt! The nutrients are on par and the flavor isn’t too sour. I love the thickness as well; very satisfying. It is more expensive than the competitors so I don’t purchase it as much as I would like but it’s a treat when I do!
Camilla A.
Nashville, TN
One of my staples. My fridge is literally never without this or the 2% variety. I use it in every—for veggies, in pasta, in soups, on top of tofu scramble! everything. It’s delicious and healthy and affordable.
Carrie T.
Creamy, rich and healthy? Yes! Thank you Fage for making a plain yogurt that isn't too tangy. I love to use the 0% plain as a dip for fruit, in smoothies and just by itself. The best plain yogurt I've found!
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
I love this yogurt! It's so rich and creamy and versatile! You can use it for smoothies, oatmeal or my favorite, sour cream! The plain flavor is slightly sweet yet savory, you will absolutely love it!
Madison H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I primarily use this yogurt to make dips like Tzatziki as it is the closest I can get to traditional Greek yogurt consistency without having to strain it. Great substitute for sour cream as well.
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this for making smoothies after a workout. It's an affordable option. It's light and flavorless, just the right amount of tartness for mixing with loads of fresh fruit for a refreshing treat.