Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Camilla A.
Nashville, TN
One of my staples. My fridge is literally never without this or the 2% variety. I use it in every—for veggies, in pasta, in soups, on top of tofu scramble! everything. It’s delicious and healthy and affordable.
Carrie T.
Creamy, rich and healthy? Yes! Thank you Fage for making a plain yogurt that isn't too tangy. I love to use the 0% plain as a dip for fruit, in smoothies and just by itself. The best plain yogurt I've found!
Madison H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I primarily use this yogurt to make dips like Tzatziki as it is the closest I can get to traditional Greek yogurt consistency without having to strain it. Great substitute for sour cream as well.
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this for making smoothies after a workout. It's an affordable option. It's light and flavorless, just the right amount of tartness for mixing with loads of fresh fruit for a refreshing treat.
Jennifer-Patrick L.
Sandy
I use this yogurt as a starter to make my yogurt. I am a repeat customer. It is top quality and i can usually get a good deal on sale. It’s very healthy, good protein and probiotics.
Zaina G.
Thick and creamy. The Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Yogurt has great flavor. It's so creamy and a little bit tart. I love to add lemon to it, some olive oil, and some red pepper to make it into a dressing. I buy it from Publix and would highly recommend it!
Andrea G.
Aurora, OR
This yogurt is my absolute favorite! The consistency is great and it does well in recipes. I would recommend this to anyone even if they didn't like non-fat food.
Kaitlyn L.
This is by far the best Greek yogurt there is. I eat a lot of yogurt (at least 5 days a week) and I used to eat Chobani all of the time and liked it. However, once I tasted Fage I cannot even go back to Chobani. Fage is so much creamier and richer and does not have the weird aftertaste that Chobani leaves you with. I could never eat any other brand of greek yogurt plain, but this one I can deal with! I like to put some berries and granola in it. It is also packed with protein, which is a plus!
Kristin P.
Dearborn, MI
This yogurt is perfect in every way! It is fat-free, organic, and contains a lot of protein. I LOVE to use this yogurt in everything. My morning smoothies are creamier and have more protein. My overnight oats are healthier because there is no added sugar, no fat, and no unnecessary ingredients that I cannot pronounce. Fage plain yogurt is great for baking because it adds moistness and protein without upping calories or fats. Most importantly for a sweet tooth like me, adding the yogurt does not take away from the yumi ess of my baked goods!!
McKenzie S.
Scottsdale
This is my favorite source of protein! I train for fitness photoshoot a few times a year. I also count my macros.  The best part about this yogurt is its is PACKED with protein, low carb, and ZERO fat. I have a sensitive tummy to dairy and this yogurt doesn't give me an upset stomach at all. I love to mix mine with stevia ad frozen blueberries! It also mixes well with seasoning for delicious healthy dips! I would recommend this to anybody trying to lose weight without starving themselves.