Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #73 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Heather B.
Denver, CO
This was my first, and I’ve stayed loyal since the greek yogurt craze started ten plus years ago! Creamy and versatile it’s great on its own with fresh fruit, or as a dip alternative. Great value! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a healthy treat
Julie N.
For those who prefer a more high protein diet or need to get in more protein through non-meats, Fage 0% is an excellent source to get it from. It is high in protein, has no fat, and is a great vegetarian alternative for daily meals.
Kambri C.
New York
I make the most amazing smoothies for breakfast every day using Fage plain, nonfat yogurt. Add some skim milk and fresh fruit (frozen is better) and voila. It's that simple! Natural probiotics from the yogurt makes it even better!
Kait B.
Brooklyn, NY
Really creamy! Not too sour, but not sweet at all. I really like the calories and carbs ratio in this yogurt and find it fits in my macros great and also mixes well in smoothies. Sometimes it can be a little too thick for what I want that day but I enjoy it.
emma c.
I love this yogurt. It tastes so good and is so good for you. I bought it at target and have bought it multiple times since. Not too pricey but it's mostly sold in singles. Very nice flavor and texture. I would definitely recommend it to other people!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I eat this every morning with chopped apples, sodium free granola, honey, stevia, and cinnamon. It tastes like an apple pie! This yogurt is a perfect base for a healthy meal on the go. It takes 5 minutes to make breakfast in the morning.
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
This green yogurt is great tasting! I can’t describe the taste but it is one of the best plain Greek yogurts I’ve had. It’s a little more pricey so I don’t get it often. But it’s great if you want to try a new Greek yogurt out!
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
Love this yogurt, it’s great when you add fruit, honey and granola or substituted for sour cream. I also use it in baking to make recipes healthier and more clean because I’m super into healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.
Danielle D.
Seattle
I’m lactose intolerant and for some reason this does not upset my stomach. Ok now I don’t recommend that for everyone but holy cow does this pack a protein punch and is the pretty filling. Add some honey for some sweetness.
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
Greek yogurt is amazing. It is so high in protein and so low in calories. Fage is probably my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. I buy the 'plain' flavor, because there isn't any sugar in it, and it is incredibly versatile in recipes both sweet and savory.