Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #61 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Leigh P.
This is my fav yogurt I use this for breakfast .... I use it in marinades I use it for all kinds of cooking ......sometimes I freeze it will drizzled honey šŸÆ so good ! Its really good for you too with the probiotics
Tiffany E.
Sherman
Fage plain has the creamiest greek yogurt on the market. I love the plain one so I can add any toppings I choose. The total protein content is on point. It is healthy enough for my entire family to enjoy any time of the day. Plus I can use it in recipes for a low fat option.
MaKenzie M.
pleasanton, CA
This yogurt is exactly as advertised - plain yogurt. It has a tangy taste and is unsweetened, so on its own in hard to enjoy. However it is one of the most healthy options due to its simple ingredients. I love using it in recipes as a sub for sour cream, and it's delicious with some granola and fresh berries!
Mary J K.
DeLand
A very good yogurt with lots of protein.   The taste is pure and fresh, very nice to have with sliced fruit.  I buy my Fage yogurt at Publix.  It's a thick yogurt.  Sometimes I use it like I would a cream cheese spread.  I recommend it.
Tiffany B.
Florence
This is the beat Greek yogurt I've ever had! My husband and myself both love it, and it goes great with different fruit or granola added to it! We even put a splash of honey in it! Even by itself, it still have a great taste, not too sour like other Greek yogurts.
Stephanie B.
Mesa, AZ
I love Fage!  Not only do I enjoy making overnight oats with this smooth greek yogurt I utilize this in recipes that call for sour cream.  This is an excellent yogurt to bake with (if you're feeling adventurous) and it is on the more affordable end as far as greek yogurt goes.
Lauren Z.
Trinity, FL
This is an awesome Greek Yogurt. We add berries (blueberry; blackberry and strawberries), cinnamon, maple syrup and granola for a quick and healthy breakfast. The yogurt is thick and creamy and purchasing plain gives you the ability to sweeten it on your own.
Caroline S.
Austin
I love this flavor!! It's the perfect taste- not too sweet and also not too tart. I find that the price is reasonable for each container. I also love how one container fills me up perfectly. It's great for a snack or breakfast! I will definitely buy this again.
Renn J.
Yes yes yes! At zero percent, this yogurt is hard to beat! It is every Weight Watcher's user's DREAM come true! Such a versatile yogurt. Used in dips, smoothies, 2 ingredients dough and MORE! Hard to find at the grocery store sometimes because it is usually bought up. Yummy!
Kim B.
We always have a container of Fage plain yogurt in our fridge. I love that there is no added sugar and the thickness of the yogurt makes it a great substitute for sour cream. We use it on tacos, lasagne and I also use it to make fruit Popsicles for the kids!Ā