Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Brenda R.
San Andrés Cholula, Puebla
Si eres una persona que cuida su alimentación es un yogurt griego que debes comprar ya que no tiene grasa ni azúcar añadida, yo mayormente lo utilizo para recrear aderezos cremosos sin la necesidad de las calorías que en su mayoría estos conllevan
hannah louise d.
liverpool, merseyside
Obsessed with this product, great for my gym diet. Bought from my local asda (walmart) great to add protein powder to as a post workout! I stick to the natural flavour as i'm not very adventurous but i love this. Totally would recommend it!
Jennifer Louise m.
Hutton Drive, East Kilbride
This is a regular part of my weekly shop, I manage to fit this into at least one meal per day. It's high in protein so fills me up especially in the morning when having with smoothies and granola! Love it with my protein flavour drops
Angela H.
Wester Inch , Bathgate
Love this yogurt with strawberrries blueberries and mixed seeds as a snack, I also use it in marinades and as a substitute for mayo, it's lovely mixed with tuna or eggs and good value for money and healthier than other regular yogurt
Jo M.
Lytham
I do a lot of weight training and follow a healthy nutrition plan. Total 0% is great for keeping to my macros. I use it for breakfast with oats and berries, or to make baked oats, or I mix protein powder into it for late night snacks
Lindsay B.
Montreal, QC
This is the ULTIMATE Greek yoghurt. Thick, even with 0% fat, and absolutely packed with protein. It's great on its own but even better with your favourite granola. Personally, I love it with Rude Health's original granola, plus some goji berries and hemp.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I love to have this for breakfast i had two tablespoons of honey, fresh fruit and toasted oatmeal about 2-4 tablespoons. It keeps me full the entire morning. The yogurt is creamy and thick. I will continue to buy.
Sarah C.
Averra
This yoghurt is good, it is a little bit acid, but It is awesome with sono fresh fruit inside or cereals, chocolate etc..
I give it four stars because i like it with something added in, but I don't like it alone.
Charlie R.
Grays, Essex
I absolutely love this yoghurt. It is the best Greek yoghurt I have tried and the fact it is zero percent fat is perfect for me who is looking to control her fat intake. Would definitely buy again and again.
elle R.
Great yogurt, I mix it with raspberries and granola for breakfast. I use it in a bunch of recipes, such as guacamole. It's high in protein and low in sat fats, so a must for my low carb diet.