Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

AlexisšŸ’« G.
Fort Myers
Tastes really good and it fills you up. It's always in my refrigerator :) I love all the different flavors
Karly L.
Favorite plain Greek yogurt! Mixes very well into sauces and smoothies! Smooth. Great texture. Not too sour
Laura M.
I eat one of these every morning with fresh berries. Itā€™s high in protein which keeps me fill until lunch
Tyng W.
I usually buy the big tub from Costco. It goes well with everything. I even use it to make face masks!
Bonnie H.
Warren
Fage is the best Greek yogurt--no added sugars and 0% fat. The secret is to add cinnamon for sweetness!
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY
This is my favorite plain Greek yogurt. We love adding walnuts and honey to it. It's such a good treat!
Inge F.
Tacoma, WA
This yogurt is delicious! Put some honey in it and it's just sweet enough. Nice consistency and flavor.
Tashiana H.
New Haven, CT
This is pretty tasty. I prefer Chobani but this is healthier and sometimes the fluffy texture is kice.
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
Love this to mix with seasonings for a great veggie dip! I replace the sour cream in recipes for fage
Laurel S.
Ontario , CA
I use these for my smoothies. The calorie and protein macros are perfect. It's not too bitter either