Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Lindsay B.
Montreal, QC
This is the ULTIMATE Greek yoghurt. Thick, even with 0% fat, and absolutely packed with protein. It's great on its own but even better with your favourite granola. Personally, I love it with Rude Health's original granola, plus some goji berries and hemp.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I love to have this for breakfast i had two tablespoons of honey, fresh fruit and toasted oatmeal about 2-4 tablespoons. It keeps me full the entire morning. The yogurt is creamy and thick. I will continue to buy.
Sarah C.
Averra
This yoghurt is good, it is a little bit acid, but It is awesome with sono fresh fruit inside or cereals, chocolate etc..
I give it four stars because i like it with something added in, but I don't like it alone.
Charlie R.
Grays, Essex
I absolutely love this yoghurt. It is the best Greek yoghurt I have tried and the fact it is zero percent fat is perfect for me who is looking to control her fat intake. Would definitely buy again and again.
elle R.
Great yogurt, I mix it with raspberries and granola for breakfast. I use it in a bunch of recipes, such as guacamole. It's high in protein and low in sat fats, so a must for my low carb diet.
Freya W.
London, London
I get through at least one of these a week because I love it so much. This is delicious with granola or berries for breakfast or as a topping to dinner such as chilli con carne or with chicken and rice.
Thick and keeps you full! Healthy and tastes great. It's my go to yoghurt I buy everytime I shop. If you haven't tried it you need to. Tastes creamy but no sour taste like some other yoghurts I've tried.
Adriana M.
Me encanta que no contenga azúcar adicional, tiene una textura muy cremosa y de gran sabor, puedes utilizarlo como base para aderezos dulces o salados e inclusive agregarlos a tus recetas de postres. Es la marca de yogurt que semana con semana se consume en casa
Amanda J.
Abu Dhabi
My favorite brand of Greek yogurt, has just the right texture and consistency. I find the rest are too runny, and don't taste as well as this one does!
Holly A.
Poole, Dorset
Love this yoghurt it is thick and creamy, although a bit pricey Aldi do a dupe which is equally as good! It's easily accessible in most supermarkets