Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #73 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY
This is my favorite plain Greek yogurt. We love adding walnuts and honey to it. It's such a good treat!
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use these for my smoothies. The calorie and protein macros are perfect. It's not too bitter either
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
Love this to mix with seasonings for a great veggie dip! I replace the sour cream in recipes for fage
Melissa H.
Coral Springs , FL
I really love fage for cooking. It's my substitute for sour cream. I don't actually eat it on its own
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
I use this as a mayo/sour cream substitute. I also put it in smoothies. Such a good creamy texture!
Brianna B.
Louisville, KY
The best plain Greek yogurt around! It also lasts for a really long time. The price is also great!
Dannie N.
Great plain yogurt. The perfect amount of tang. Great ingredient list as well. Very thick yogurt.
Marcie C.
Excellent thickness and flavor. Perfect compliment to berries and granola. Not too sweet.
Felicia B.
Princeton, WV
I love it...my dog loves it! It's great for a low sugar diet! I recommend adding fruit
Sharon L.
I actually eat the full fat version. It is thick and creamy and the best yogurt of all