Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Darla C.
It's good. I like eating it with rice. I can eat spoonfuls at a time, I use it as a side sauce to another dish.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Use this in place of sour cream. Taste is almost identical and way more healthy. I also use it in my smoothies
Jackie M.
San Diego, CA
Delicious and creamy. Very quality greek yogurt and great all by itself, or topped with some honey and fruit.
Hanna G.
Foley, AL
My family loves this yogurt. I like to mix strawberries, nuts and chia seeds with it as a post workout snack.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Healthy, less sugar, and good to eat as breakfast on the way to work. Or keep in the work fridge as a snack.
Kiran K.
Smooth and creamy! I make my yogurt st home but if I run out I always buy fage. It tastes mist like homemade
Laura E.
ithaca, NY
I prefer the 2% but i love 0% plain greek yogurt and just adding my own fruit. Its a great filling breakfast
Jessica T.
Brockport
yesss my type og yogurt! its so rich and creamy. and so fulling. i love it so much ill have one every morning
Karly L.
Favorite plain Greek yogurt! Mixes very well into sauces and smoothies! Smooth. Great texture. Not too sour
AlexisšŸ’« G.
Fort Myers
Tastes really good and it fills you up. It's always in my refrigerator :) I love all the different flavors