Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Ashia B.
Thick, creamy and delicious! This Greek yogurt is so delicious and tops many of its competitors. I love the tart flavor.
Leidelin P.
Flushing, NY
The best one in the market! I honestly love this yogurt so pure and tasty after i add stevia and some fruits on the side!
Alexus S.
Orlando, FL
This is great as a healthy substitute for sour cream. It is also fantastic with a little honey or agave drizzled over it!
Lauren S.
chandler
This is the best Greek yogurt, not to tart/sour. I use it for Mexican food and I’ll use it as a mayo alternative as well.
Jonathan G.
Mount Olive, MS
This is my go to yogurt for when I want a low carb snack and for when I want to make a low sugar and low carb fruit dip!
Diana A.
Little Rock , AR
Best sour cream substitution around. Will never be going back to sour cream after discovering this healthy alternative!
Kayzia W.
Vancouver , WA
Best yogurt for people looking for low carb hands down! One of the only options I have when looking to keep carbs down.
Victoria T.
N hollywood, CA
So good in smoothies. Also love using it to make labneh when I'm making Lebanese food. Creamy and tart and so delicious
Macie B.
I should have known I wouldn't like this yogurt, because I don't really like plain yogurts with no flavors added.
Priyanka M.
Minneapolis, MN
Natural and refreshing. Great for a snack or just a quick protein packed breakfast. Just add some berries and or nuts