Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #86 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Use this in place of sour cream. Taste is almost identical and way more healthy. I also use it in my smoothies
Miriam A.
Little Rock, AR
Always have this on hand for quick breakfast (add honey +cinnamon), quick dip like tzaziki, or a dish thickener
Darla C.
It's good. I like eating it with rice. I can eat spoonfuls at a time, I use it as a side sauce to another dish.
Maddie D.
Actually love this yogurt. Great for using in smoothies, making parfaits, and using as a sour cream subsitute!
Kathleen T.
Cypress, Tx
I use this one in my chicken alfredo sauce and my kids never notice the bitterness from the yogurt. I love it.
Hanna G.
Foley, AL
My family loves this yogurt. I like to mix strawberries, nuts and chia seeds with it as a post workout snack.
Kiran K.
Smooth and creamy! I make my yogurt st home but if I run out I always buy fage. It tastes mist like homemade
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Healthy, less sugar, and good to eat as breakfast on the way to work. Or keep in the work fridge as a snack.
Laura E.
ithaca, NY
I prefer the 2% but i love 0% plain greek yogurt and just adding my own fruit. Its a great filling breakfast
Jackie M.
San Diego, CA
Delicious and creamy. Very quality greek yogurt and great all by itself, or topped with some honey and fruit.