Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Inge F.
Tacoma, WA
This yogurt is delicious! Put some honey in it and it's just sweet enough. Nice consistency and flavor.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY
This is my favorite plain Greek yogurt. We love adding walnuts and honey to it. It's such a good treat!
Tyng W.
I usually buy the big tub from Costco. It goes well with everything. I even use it to make face masks!
Tashiana H.
New Haven, CT
This is pretty tasty. I prefer Chobani but this is healthier and sometimes the fluffy texture is kice.
Bonnie H.
Warren
Fage is the best Greek yogurt--no added sugars and 0% fat. The secret is to add cinnamon for sweetness!
Melissa H.
Coral Springs , FL
I really love fage for cooking. It's my substitute for sour cream. I don't actually eat it on its own
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
Love this to mix with seasonings for a great veggie dip! I replace the sour cream in recipes for fage
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use these for my smoothies. The calorie and protein macros are perfect. It's not too bitter either
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
I use this as a mayo/sour cream substitute. I also put it in smoothies. Such a good creamy texture!
Brianna B.
Louisville, KY
The best plain Greek yogurt around! It also lasts for a really long time. The price is also great!