Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Jessica S.
Great yogurt for dieting. High protien and lowfat. I add blueberries, honey, and granola for some extra flavor and nutrients
Samie T.
Minneapolis, MN
Great way to get protein, being a vegetarian. The plain flavor is my favorite to pair with a sweet almond granola or fruit
Trish R.
Love this yogurt for cooking in place of mayo, sour cream, etc. It's perfect for recipes when you normally use those items.
Janelle L.
Saint George, UT
I buy The huge size at Costco I have some every morning it's my favorite yogurt I also put it in our dogs breakfast as well
Candy W.
Independence
Its kind of sour, but a very good Greek yogurt. It is good for making overnight oatmeal. Its affordable for a plain flavor.
L S.
Tigard, OR
I use this for breakfast, in baking recipes and in marinades. I really like to use this product for greek tzatki sauce too!
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I eat this with strawberries and granola and it's a delicious snack. You don't need the added sugar from the flavored kind!
Marthie D.
I love this! It's yummy and simple. It's also high in protein. I like the plain just to control the amount of sugar in this
Laura B.
Athens, GA
I hate mayonnaise, so this is the perfect substitution! Also great for sour cream substition to add more
Protein to a dish!
Ashy C.
It taste very bad by itself so I mix in other fruits that are freash and my own raw honey so I know it is healthy for me.