Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Hanna G.
Foley, AL
My family loves this yogurt. I like to mix strawberries, nuts and chia seeds with it as a post workout snack.
Jackie M.
San Diego, CA
Delicious and creamy. Very quality greek yogurt and great all by itself, or topped with some honey and fruit.
Kiran K.
Smooth and creamy! I make my yogurt st home but if I run out I always buy fage. It tastes mist like homemade
Jessica T.
Brockport
yesss my type og yogurt! its so rich and creamy. and so fulling. i love it so much ill have one every morning
Laura E.
ithaca, NY
I prefer the 2% but i love 0% plain greek yogurt and just adding my own fruit. Its a great filling breakfast
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Healthy, less sugar, and good to eat as breakfast on the way to work. Or keep in the work fridge as a snack.
Alexis­čĺź G.
Fort Myers
Tastes really good and it fills you up. It's always in my refrigerator :) I love all the different flavors
Karly L.
Favorite plain Greek yogurt! Mixes very well into sauces and smoothies! Smooth. Great texture. Not too sour
Me gusta el natural por qu├ę me da la oportunidad de prepararlo a gusto con la fruta de elecci├│n y semillas
Hannah L.
Mobile, AL
Delish! I use a hidden valley ranch packet in it for a healthy alternative to Ranch Dressing. I buy weekly!