Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Yulia L.
Port Angeles, WA
Great taste and texture, creamy, low in fat. Perfect for breakfast with granola and berries. My favorite brand of greek yogurt
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
So good- I usually use in smoothies or top with fruit and honey and cinnamon.. love this yougurt !! So creamy and taste great!!
Jessie C.
Sacramento, CA
I use this as a replacement option for sour cream. It is so much healthier and when you put it on foods it tastes just like it!
Kavita G.
Love the creaminess and it tastes just as great. I also love to use it in recipes like curries and dips. Defenitly adds flavor.
Influenster M.
This is a great healthy substitute for sour cream! I wouldn't eat this on it's own though, I need something a little sweeter.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Naturally I don't eat this by itself. Is best when used in recipes or in addition to things such as a sour cream replacement.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
My go to yogurt. I like that it's a little sweeter than most Greek yogurts. Great for cooking or in a bowl with some granola
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
Fage has the best zero fat plain yogurt out of all the other brands. It's thick and creamy and you really don't miss the fat.
Megan S.
Waco , TX
Love the taste and texture. I eat it everyday. I add honey to it or add it in my smoothies. It's expensive but total worth it
Aimee L.
Absolutely love the plain greek yogurt bc it can be used as a healthy alternative to sour cream or used to mix in fruit too.