Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #73 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Aimee L.
Absolutely love the plain greek yogurt bc it can be used as a healthy alternative to sour cream or used to mix in fruit too.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
Fage has the best zero fat plain yogurt out of all the other brands. It's thick and creamy and you really don't miss the fat.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
My go to yogurt. I like that it's a little sweeter than most Greek yogurts. Great for cooking or in a bowl with some granola
Influenster M.
This is a great healthy substitute for sour cream! I wouldn't eat this on it's own though, I need something a little sweeter.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Naturally I don't eat this by itself. Is best when used in recipes or in addition to things such as a sour cream replacement.
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I eat this with strawberries and granola and it's a delicious snack. You don't need the added sugar from the flavored kind!
Janelle L.
Saint George, UT
I buy The huge size at Costco I have some every morning it's my favorite yogurt I also put it in our dogs breakfast as well
Laura B.
Athens, GA
I hate mayonnaise, so this is the perfect substitution! Also great for sour cream substition to add more
Protein to a dish!
Candy W.
Independence
Its kind of sour, but a very good Greek yogurt. It is good for making overnight oatmeal. Its affordable for a plain flavor.
Marthie D.
I love this! It's yummy and simple. It's also high in protein. I like the plain just to control the amount of sugar in this