Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Kerry C.
Cordova, TN
Great sour cream replacement. Add seasonings and make a great dip. Add fruit, nuts, and granola for smoothie bowls
Robin R.
South St. Paul
i have used this in smoothies and it is pretty decent tasting. I buy the big container vs single servings.
Alexa M.
Los Angeles
This is the best sour cream substitute -- great on all Mexican foods and in recipes to make your food healthier.
Miriam A.
Little Rock, AR
Always have this on hand for quick breakfast (add honey +cinnamon), quick dip like tzaziki, or a dish thickener
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Use this in place of sour cream. Taste is almost identical and way more healthy. I also use it in my smoothies
Darla C.
It's good. I like eating it with rice. I can eat spoonfuls at a time, I use it as a side sauce to another dish.
Kathleen T.
Cypress, Tx
I use this one in my chicken alfredo sauce and my kids never notice the bitterness from the yogurt. I love it.
Maddie D.
Actually love this yogurt. Great for using in smoothies, making parfaits, and using as a sour cream subsitute!
Meerie K.
Woodside, NY
Love this. I love making frozen yogurt with this and making Greek yogurt bowls. I also use this to make tzatiki
Hanna G.
Foley, AL
My family loves this yogurt. I like to mix strawberries, nuts and chia seeds with it as a post workout snack.