Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Candy W.
Independence
Its kind of sour, but a very good Greek yogurt. It is good for making overnight oatmeal. Its affordable for a plain flavor.
L S.
Tigard, OR
I use this for breakfast, in baking recipes and in marinades. I really like to use this product for greek tzatki sauce too!
Marthie D.
I love this! It's yummy and simple. It's also high in protein. I like the plain just to control the amount of sugar in this
Ashia B.
Thick, creamy and delicious! This Greek yogurt is so delicious and tops many of its competitors. I love the tart flavor.
Alexus S.
Orlando, FL
This is great as a healthy substitute for sour cream. It is also fantastic with a little honey or agave drizzled over it!
Ashy C.
It taste very bad by itself so I mix in other fruits that are freash and my own raw honey so I know it is healthy for me.
Kayzia W.
Vancouver , WA
Best yogurt for people looking for low carb hands down! One of the only options I have when looking to keep carbs down.
Victoria T.
N hollywood, CA
So good in smoothies. Also love using it to make labneh when I'm making Lebanese food. Creamy and tart and so delicious
Macie B.
I should have known I wouldn't like this yogurt, because I don't really like plain yogurts with no flavors added.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
Best sour cream substitution around. Will never be going back to sour cream after discovering this healthy alternative!