Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Maya C.
This yogurt is  delicious as the base for anything! Yogurt bowl, parfait, smoothie, anything! i love that it's easily blended and tastes delicious!
Whitney H.
Great yogurt ! Love the plain to have with breakfast cereals and fruits. I also give it to my dog as a treat to help with their gastrointestinal health!
Sarah M.
Jersey City, NJ
My family lives this yogurt! We eat it plain or add fruit to it to avoid added sugars. It's not too tart. The texture is smooth, and it's protein packed!
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this yogurt for everything. Substitute other items with it to be healthy. With fruit for a sweet treat. It's the best tasting, high quality yogurt.
El N.
Fallon, NV
I cannot stomach this stuff plain but i use it in replace of mayo for sandwiches/potato and chicken salads. Also i use it as a sour cream replacement!
Dacy D.
Great to mix fresh fruits in. I like to use this when I cook. It's also a great alternative for sour cream. You can buy it at any local grocery store.
Lauren U.
Delicious. Tart. Thick. Reminds me of the yogurt that I ate in Greece. Just eat this with some honey and you will be in heaven - that's all you need.
Priscilla S.
Jonesboro, AR
As a diabetic this yogurt is perfect.  It has no sugar and does not spike my blood sugar.  I can add just about anything I want and make this perfect.
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite greek yogurt! Great consistency, lasts a long time, mixes well with Stevia for some healthy sweetness. Love it with peaches and almonds!
Sabrina F.
Clarksville, TN
I love this.I can dress it up any way I want. I also use it as a replacement for sour cream. The taste is so similar you can't tell the difference. 💓