Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #73 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Olga Y.
Denver, CO
Great yogurt to eat with any additives and sides you may love. I love how much protein it has and much lower sugar than other brands.
Melissa L.
We use this plain yogurt as a substitute for sour cream. We also use it in smoothies. Its good in things, but alone it's pretty tart.
Randi I.
Lake Hopatcong
Creamy and delicious! This is the only Greek yogurt I buy and it can be eaten on its own or substituted for a variety of other food.
Marla G.
College Station , TX
This stuff tastes terrible. I know it is good for you but I couldn't get past the taste. I even tried flavoring it with other things.
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my go-to breakfast! It mixes well with anything, and it's super healthy for you! I like putting blueberries and flax seeds.
Rose R.
Richmond, CA
Taste like sour cre as m.  But it's good.  I add a grave to mines.  This is my go to for smoothy.  They should come out with a smoothy.
Avary C.
Lake Forest, CA
Love using this in smoothies since I don't like crazy sweet smoothies, so this helps! Or even add some agave and it taste delicious
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my staple when I need an affordable, quality, readily available plain yogurt. So versatile! Great consistency, tangy taste.
Carmen L.
ORANGE, CA
Tarty tasting yogurt. Always pair it with honey, strawberries, & banana. We have this in my fridge 24/7 because the kids love it.
Alina C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good yogurt if you like your Greek yogurt on the thicker and tarter side. I usually use it as a sour cream replacement.