Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Megan S.
Waco , TX
Love the taste and texture. I eat it everyday. I add honey to it or add it in my smoothies. It's expensive but total worth it
kelsey t.
Tampa, FL
This is a great healthy substitute for sour cream! I wouldn't eat this on it's own though, I need something a little sweeter.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Naturally I don't eat this by itself. Is best when used in recipes or in addition to things such as a sour cream replacement.
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
Fage has the best zero fat plain yogurt out of all the other brands. It's thick and creamy and you really don't miss the fat.
Janelle L.
Saint George, UT
I buy The huge size at Costco I have some every morning it's my favorite yogurt I also put it in our dogs breakfast as well
Marthie D.
I love this! It's yummy and simple. It's also high in protein. I like the plain just to control the amount of sugar in this
Candy W.
Independence
Its kind of sour, but a very good Greek yogurt. It is good for making overnight oatmeal. Its affordable for a plain flavor.
Laura B.
Athens, GA
I hate mayonnaise, so this is the perfect substitution! Also great for sour cream substition to add more
Protein to a dish!
Samie T.
Minneapolis, MN
Great way to get protein, being a vegetarian. The plain flavor is my favorite to pair with a sweet almond granola or fruit
L S.
Tigard, OR
I use this for breakfast, in baking recipes and in marinades. I really like to use this product for greek tzatki sauce too!