Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #68 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Rhonda A.
Thid is a great high protein low fat low carb snack that will fill you up easy.  I add fresh fruit to it and try to eat it twice a day.  It's loaded with good gut bacteria. I have purchased the big tub because it's cheaper in the long run.  It's expensive but we'll worth it.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I love the taste of this greek yogurt. It's a great consistency. I use this as a substitution for sour cream. I put it on tacos and in baking treats. It's high in protein and a great healthy alternative. I usually buy the smaller size because the big one goes bad fast and i don't use the whole thing.
Olivia W.
Georgetown, TN
We eat quite a bit of yogurt in our house, whether it be in smoothies or just with some fruit.  Fage's plain Greek yogurt has always been so good.  It is very thick and smooth.  We always get the plain yogurt and add fruit and sweetener at home to provide us with a wholesome and healthy snack.  I would defiantly recommend this!
Cammie W.
stillwater
I use this to make a two ingredient dough that’s popular for people on weight watchers - it works great! It’s a little pricey, but makes a great pizza crust or bagel!
Holly R.
Helena, AL
I have tried many types of Greek yogurt & Fage is my favorite. It has an amazing flavor & the texture is much better than other Greek yogurts. It's thick & creamy & in my opinion mixes well with berries & almond butter. The price is quite affordable. I would definitely recommend this product!
Melanie B.
Richmond, VA
Fage plain Greek yogurt is my favorite brand because I like the consistency.  It's not the cheapest, however, in comparison, but I like the texture and flavor best.  It's thick and not loose like other brands.  I substitute for sour cream often and use in a variety of ways.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
This yogurt is fantastic with just honey or some fruit, but is also great as a base for sauces/salad dressings. I like it because it isn't as tart as some greek yogurts, so it's not overpowering. I also like that I can use it to make creamy dressings or sauces that are actually healthy.
Elizabeth K.
Chicago
My favorite yogurt. It's the creamiest, and even the 0% seems decadent, the texture is so deluxe. Getting the plain (instead of a flavor) is more value - it's 7oz instead of 5.3, and besides that, I never like Fage's flavorings much. I just mix with honey and sometimes add berries
Sarah T.
Cheyenne, WY
This Greek yougurt is great! I love using it for smoothies or mixing in fruit or granola. I always feel super healthy eating it and love that it's pretty affordable. It's also really good for cooking, it's not something I'd eat alone but like I said it's great to mix with stuff and cook with
Bridget F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite yogurt, especially Greek yogurt. Fage nonfat yogurt is so thick and delicious that it feels like a trick to have it also be truly non-fat. I can't help but buy it over and over again since it's so incredibly good and good for me! Really can't recommend it more!