Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #61 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Claudia A.
Lexington
By far one of my favorite yogurt brands. I love adding homemade granola, berries, and a drizzle of agave syrup for a healthy snack or breakfast!
Lauren G.
Tucson, AZ
I use this in place of sour cream. It is great to make dips with or add to a smoothie. Costco has been selling this and it is such a great deal.
Amanda W.
This is the only yogurt i really like. Super tangy and rich with no fat. It's a great additive to recipes and perfect with berries for breakfast.
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Greek yogurt. More grams of protein and less grams of sugar than average. Full of probiotics. Healthy and thick as Greek yogurt should be.
Krista M.
Morristown
not sure i can tell the difference between most pain nonfat greek yogurts so when this one is on sale I buy it. love with fruit or even as a dip.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I prefer full fat plain Greek yogurt. Too many sugary options with this brand. Prefer the milder taste of Skyr but use in place of sour cream.
Rebecca M.
GLEN ELLYN, IL
I prefer the 2% version. Regardless,this is the best Greek yogurt out there and I always buy it for my self and my infant son and mix in fruit
T.J. P.
Pensacola
An surpisingly ecellent flavor for such a healthy product. A pleasant find I didn’t know I would enjoy had I not made the wonderful investment.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is my go to yogurt. It tastes like the most authentic greek yogurt and does not have all the added sugars of a lot of the other yogurts.
Cortney F.
I get the full fat plain yogurt every week. It’s a staple for me, as a sour cream substitute. Also, it helps my dog’s skin due to allergies.