Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Claudia R.
This yogurt is delicious. I like plain yogurt to add fresh fruit, almonds and honey to. It nutritious and not chalky like that other brand.
Debbi -.
Obsessed with this yogurt, its so cream and tastes amazing, even though its 0% fat! I isnt even too sour evn though its plain. i love it
Andrew H.
Canyon Lake, TX
I keep this stocked in my fridge! It is the perfect replacement for sour cream and cream cheese, in recipes and to put on as a topping!
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
This is by far the best plain fat free Greek yogurt. Not only is it excellent with toppings but I like to use it in my smoothie bowls!
Jessica M.
Southern girls eat ranch on just about everything. I have replaced sour cream with this yogurt, and it has helped my diet tremendously!
Yasmin H.
Williamsburg
Love the taste of Fage Total's plain yogurt. It has such a tart flavor which is amazing. Price is right and definitely will buy again.
Ana A.
Houston
Perfect. It is the perfect Greek yogurt. Really creamy and tasty. I have been purchasing this yogurts for a while and I will continue.
Joe W.
Sugar Grove, IL
Best yogurt for a snack. Has the best traditional flavor of greek yogurt. We use it to make tzatziki sauce for our greek meals at home!
Stacey W.
Fredericksburg, VA
This creamy Greek yogurt is great for a quick breakfast or adding to smoothies/recipes! The amount of protein keeps me full for hours!!
Marla G.
College Station , TX
This stuff tastes terrible. I know it is good for you but I couldn't get past the taste. I even tried flavoring it with other things.