Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #61 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
It's simple, nutritious, and delicious. It fills you up and leaves you satisfied for a few hours. Love it with blueberries, granola, and a dash of honey
Maya C.
This yogurt is  delicious as the base for anything! Yogurt bowl, parfait, smoothie, anything! i love that it's easily blended and tastes delicious!
Dacy D.
Great to mix fresh fruits in. I like to use this when I cook. It's also a great alternative for sour cream. You can buy it at any local grocery store.
El N.
Fallon, NV
I cannot stomach this stuff plain but i use it in replace of mayo for sandwiches/potato and chicken salads. Also i use it as a sour cream replacement!
Lauren U.
Delicious. Tart. Thick. Reminds me of the yogurt that I ate in Greece. Just eat this with some honey and you will be in heaven - that's all you need.
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
I love this yogurt. It's my go to plain greek yogurt for cooking. And when I'm not cooking, I add some local raw honey to it and OMG it's soooo good!
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite greek yogurt! Great consistency, lasts a long time, mixes well with Stevia for some healthy sweetness. Love it with peaches and almonds!
Priscilla S.
Jonesboro, AR
As a diabetic this yogurt is perfect.  It has no sugar and does not spike my blood sugar.  I can add just about anything I want and make this perfect.
Sabrina F.
Clarksville, TN
I love this.I can dress it up any way I want. I also use it as a replacement for sour cream. The taste is so similar you can't tell the difference. 💓
Jackie M.
Flower Mound
Perfect Greek Yogurt. A little on the pricey side but....I still splurge every once in a while. My mother buys this brand only. It’s her favorite.