Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Lauren U.
Delicious. Tart. Thick. Reminds me of the yogurt that I ate in Greece. Just eat this with some honey and you will be in heaven - that's all you need.
Amanda W.
This is the only yogurt i really like. Super tangy and rich with no fat. It's a great additive to recipes and perfect with berries for breakfast.
Lauren G.
Tucson, AZ
I use this in place of sour cream. It is great to make dips with or add to a smoothie. Costco has been selling this and it is such a great deal.
Krista M.
Morristown
not sure i can tell the difference between most pain nonfat greek yogurts so when this one is on sale I buy it. love with fruit or even as a dip.
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Greek yogurt. More grams of protein and less grams of sugar than average. Full of probiotics. Healthy and thick as Greek yogurt should be.
T.J. P.
Pensacola
An surpisingly ecellent flavor for such a healthy product. A pleasant find I didn’t know I would enjoy had I not made the wonderful investment.
Rebecca M.
GLEN ELLYN, IL
I prefer the 2% version. Regardless,this is the best Greek yogurt out there and I always buy it for my self and my infant son and mix in fruit
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I prefer full fat plain Greek yogurt. Too many sugary options with this brand. Prefer the milder taste of Skyr but use in place of sour cream.
Cortney F.
I get the full fat plain yogurt every week. It’s a staple for me, as a sour cream substitute. Also, it helps my dog’s skin due to allergies.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is my go to yogurt. It tastes like the most authentic greek yogurt and does not have all the added sugars of a lot of the other yogurts.