Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Brandi D.
We love the versatility of this product! We often use it in place of sour cream in recipes like ranch dressing. We love ours with a little honey and granola.
Carly B.
If you're looking for a low carb and low sugar option, but want the fiber and protein from yogurt look no further. Great with fresh fruit and a little honey.
Lisa P.
Boston, MA
When I needed to lose weight this was the best and most filling breakfast for me along with berries and granola. It completely took away the urge to snack!
Yolanda Nathan S.
Spokane, WA
This is a good high quality brand of Greek yogurt. Our family used it as a sour cream replacement and to make smoothies. It is so much healthier for you :)
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
I love how thick this yogurt is. It has great flavor and is so versatile! We love it with just honey, in a fruit parfait or as a substitute for sour cream.
Emily S.
Troy, NY
The best of the best. The most authentic Greek yogurt you can find! I try to buy the fullest fat I can find at the store so that it keeps me fuller longer.
My Lan L.
I usually prefer not to eat plain yogurt; however, I usually put this in my banana pepper dip recipe which makes it healthier than putting in cream cheese
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
I like this yogurt because it is very versatile. It can be used in cooking, baking, and other methods. It has excellent flavor without being over bearing.
Victoria W.
Madison, WI
This is great for cooking and for blending in to smoothies. Its cheaper than chobani (at least at my grocery store in WI) in general and still tastes good.
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this yogurt for everything. Substitute other items with it to be healthy. With fruit for a sweet treat. It's the best tasting, high quality yogurt.