Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #73 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

My Lan L.
I usually prefer not to eat plain yogurt; however, I usually put this in my banana pepper dip recipe which makes it healthier than putting in cream cheese
Yolanda Nathan S.
Spokane, WA
This is a good high quality brand of Greek yogurt. Our family used it as a sour cream replacement and to make smoothies. It is so much healthier for you :)
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
I like this yogurt because it is very versatile. It can be used in cooking, baking, and other methods. It has excellent flavor without being over bearing.
Emily S.
Troy, NY
The best of the best. The most authentic Greek yogurt you can find! I try to buy the fullest fat I can find at the store so that it keeps me fuller longer.
Sarah M.
Jersey City, NJ
My family lives this yogurt! We eat it plain or add fruit to it to avoid added sugars. It's not too tart. The texture is smooth, and it's protein packed!
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
It's simple, nutritious, and delicious. It fills you up and leaves you satisfied for a few hours. Love it with blueberries, granola, and a dash of honey
Vrati D.
When I started changing my diet I switched to Fage 0% with granola as my breakfast. It keeps me full and super healthy. We also eat it with Indian food.
Maya C.
This yogurt is  delicious as the base for anything! Yogurt bowl, parfait, smoothie, anything! i love that it's easily blended and tastes delicious!
Emily W.
Super creamy and tangy. The protein fills you up for a solid two to three hours. Tastes amazing with a drizzle of stevia glycerite and a few blueberries.
Whitney H.
Great yogurt ! Love the plain to have with breakfast cereals and fruits. I also give it to my dog as a treat to help with their gastrointestinal health!