Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

My Lan L.
I usually prefer not to eat plain yogurt; however, I usually put this in my banana pepper dip recipe which makes it healthier than putting in cream cheese
Karin S.
Glendale , AZ
I love how thick this yogurt is. It has great flavor and is so versatile! We love it with just honey, in a fruit parfait or as a substitute for sour cream.
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this yogurt for everything. Substitute other items with it to be healthy. With fruit for a sweet treat. It's the best tasting, high quality yogurt.
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
It's simple, nutritious, and delicious. It fills you up and leaves you satisfied for a few hours. Love it with blueberries, granola, and a dash of honey
Maya C.
This yogurt is  delicious as the base for anything! Yogurt bowl, parfait, smoothie, anything! i love that it's easily blended and tastes delicious!
Sarah M.
Jersey City, NJ
My family lives this yogurt! We eat it plain or add fruit to it to avoid added sugars. It's not too tart. The texture is smooth, and it's protein packed!
Vrati D.
When I started changing my diet I switched to Fage 0% with granola as my breakfast. It keeps me full and super healthy. We also eat it with Indian food.
Whitney H.
Great yogurt ! Love the plain to have with breakfast cereals and fruits. I also give it to my dog as a treat to help with their gastrointestinal health!
Dacy D.
Great to mix fresh fruits in. I like to use this when I cook. It's also a great alternative for sour cream. You can buy it at any local grocery store.
El N.
Fallon, NV
I cannot stomach this stuff plain but i use it in replace of mayo for sandwiches/potato and chicken salads. Also i use it as a sour cream replacement!