Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #68 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Shannon S.
This yogurt is thick and creamy! It provides a great base for to add toppings to, or for smoothies without the added sugar of other yogurts! We always have it in the house!
Amy M.
Chicago
We buy two of these a week because it's great for so many things. We eat it in smoothies, on its own and in place of cream and sour cream! Love the high protein!
Michelle H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This is my go to Greek yogurt. Love the ingredients are straight forward and I can add a bit of cinnamon and it's a great, high protein fat when I need a snack!
Maddie Clare M.
Birmingham, AL
I use this to mix with my smoothies and just to eat with some fruit. I like this better than any brand I have ever tried. My nutritionist recommends this brand.
Ana Laura A.
mazatlan
Great product! Great taste and good texture, you can use it in many ways! I love it Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz
Chris M.
Bay Shore, NY
This is my base yogurt. I will add honey, fresh fruits, nuts and seeds depending on my craving at the time. I use this in place of sour cream in many recipes.
Rachel L.
Columbus
To be honest I am not a huge yogurt fan but this is definitely the best Greek yogurt I have tried. Even the nonfat has a much smoother taste than other brands.
Carly B.
If you're looking for a low carb and low sugar option, but want the fiber and protein from yogurt look no further. Great with fresh fruit and a little honey.
Brandi D.
We love the versatility of this product! We often use it in place of sour cream in recipes like ranch dressing. We love ours with a little honey and granola.
Yolanda Nathan S.
Spokane, WA
This is a good high quality brand of Greek yogurt. Our family used it as a sour cream replacement and to make smoothies. It is so much healthier for you :)