Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Chloe M.
Ellicott City, MD
i use it in dip recipes its pretty good im not abig yogurt fan but this a pretty good one mild flavour nice texture not gritty or anything like that very nice and smooth
Zaina G.
Thick and creamy. The Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Yogurt has great flavor. It's so creamy and a little bit tart. I love to add lemon to it, some olive oil, and some red pepper to make it into a dressing. I buy it from Publix and would highly recommend it!
S. W.
Gage is my favorite Greek yogurt. It is very thick and has a milder flavor than other Greek yogurts. It's great with some fruit and honey, in a marinade or with curries.
Shaina G.
Carrboro, NC
I love how thick and creamy this yogurt is! Great with fruit and honey for breakfast. I also use it in cooking. I prefer the flavor of the 2% over the non-fat, though.
Penny S.
West New York, NJ
I eat this yogurt every day. Whether it be with granola for a sweet taste, or used to make tzatziki sauce.... i absolutely love this yogurt. Its rhick, filling and is real yogurt to me.
Nicole B.
This is my go-to yogurt! I'll substitute it for sourcream in mexican dishes and soups. When I eat it plain, I'll add sugar-free/fat-free jello pudding mix but a flavor and it thickens it slightly more like a soft cheesecake consistency. Add fruit and boom!
Liz F.
Clermont, FL
Nice smooth taste that blends well with fresh fruit and yogurt. I use this as a base to make my own yogurt as well. Buying the larger container is the best value.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
It was pretty good for a healthier yogurt.I like it for my baby too..so ill add my own fruit chunks or even maple syrup for extra flavor without all the added sugars
Edith S.
For a non flavored yogurt, the taste is excellent. This is the only yogurt I use in my shakes. I purchase the big tub at Costco. I wish Costco would carry flavored ones as well.
Shannon S.
This yogurt is thick and creamy! It provides a great base for to add toppings to, or for smoothies without the added sugar of other yogurts! We always have it in the house!