Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

My Lan L.
I usually prefer not to eat plain yogurt; however, I usually put this in my banana pepper dip recipe which makes it healthier than putting in cream cheese
Emily S.
Troy, NY
The best of the best. The most authentic Greek yogurt you can find! I try to buy the fullest fat I can find at the store so that it keeps me fuller longer.
Karin S.
GLENDALE, AZ
I love how thick this yogurt is. It has great flavor and is so versatile! We love it with just honey, in a fruit parfait or as a substitute for sour cream.
Yolanda Nathan S.
Spokane, WA
This is a good high quality brand of Greek yogurt. Our family used it as a sour cream replacement and to make smoothies. It is so much healthier for you :)
Victoria W.
Madison, WI
This is great for cooking and for blending in to smoothies. Its cheaper than chobani (at least at my grocery store in WI) in general and still tastes good.
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
I like this yogurt because it is very versatile. It can be used in cooking, baking, and other methods. It has excellent flavor without being over bearing.
Lisa P.
Boston, MA
When I needed to lose weight this was the best and most filling breakfast for me along with berries and granola. It completely took away the urge to snack!
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this yogurt for everything. Substitute other items with it to be healthy. With fruit for a sweet treat. It's the best tasting, high quality yogurt.
Vrati D.
When I started changing my diet I switched to Fage 0% with granola as my breakfast. It keeps me full and super healthy. We also eat it with Indian food.
Maya C.
This yogurt is  delicious as the base for anything! Yogurt bowl, parfait, smoothie, anything! i love that it's easily blended and tastes delicious!