Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Chloe M.
Ellicott City, MD
i use it in dip recipes its pretty good im not abig yogurt fan but this a pretty good one mild flavour nice texture not gritty or anything like that very nice and smooth
Penny S.
West New York, NJ
I eat this yogurt every day. Whether it be with granola for a sweet taste, or used to make tzatziki sauce.... i absolutely love this yogurt. Its rhick, filling and is real yogurt to me.
Liz F.
Clermont, FL
Nice smooth taste that blends well with fresh fruit and yogurt. I use this as a base to make my own yogurt as well. Buying the larger container is the best value.
Edith S.
For a non flavored yogurt, the taste is excellent. This is the only yogurt I use in my shakes. I purchase the big tub at Costco. I wish Costco would carry flavored ones as well.
Maddie Clare M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this to mix with my smoothies and just to eat with some fruit. I like this better than any brand I have ever tried. My nutritionist recommends this brand.
Michelle H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This is my go to Greek yogurt. Love the ingredients are straight forward and I can add a bit of cinnamon and it's a great, high protein fat when I need a snack!
Rachel L.
Columbus
To be honest I am not a huge yogurt fan but this is definitely the best Greek yogurt I have tried. Even the nonfat has a much smoother taste than other brands.
Ana Laura A.
mazatlan
Great product! Great taste and good texture, you can use it in many ways! I love it Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz
Chris M.
Bay Shore, NY
This is my base yogurt. I will add honey, fresh fruits, nuts and seeds depending on my craving at the time. I use this in place of sour cream in many recipes.
Brandi D.
We love the versatility of this product! We often use it in place of sour cream in recipes like ranch dressing. We love ours with a little honey and granola.