Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #73 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Erica D.
Berea, KY
This yogurt is so good! You can make it sweet by adding honey and berries or it works as a sour cream substitute on baked potato night or taco Tuesday! This item is on my grocery list weekly. It is also great in smoothies!!!! Adds protein and creaminess.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I really can't tell the difference between different Greek yogurts. I buy whatever is cheapest and whatever I can find that is plain in flavor. (I only have a few select flavors I will buy, not from this brand though!)
S M.
Such a delicious, nutritious, versatile Greek yogurt! Great alone or in recipes! Topped with fruit and nuts or chocolate chips and cereals! Convenient large tubs! My families favorite!
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
The thickness and texture of this yogurt can't be beat. The unsweetened flavor allows me to add my own fruit and a small squeeze of honey for a healthy breakfast. Or, add some lime juice and cilantro for a taco topping substitute to sour cream!
Susy S.
Oceanside , CA
I know that you can get this yogurt with all kinds of bells and whistles but I just absolutely love the plain. I eat one every morning to get my day started off right
Mallory M.
Columbus, OH
I have tried MANY brands of greek yogurt but nothing comes close to the thick and tasty formula of Fage. I love the plain yogurt because I can mix in anything I want to have something different every time. It's great as a base in smoothies too!
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only yogurt I purchase. It's is thick and creamy. I like to add a little bit of honey and almones or berries to it. It's the perfect breakfast and my kids love it too.
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY
This is a staple in my diet everyday. I use this for substitutions in recipes, for cooking, dipping, or simply enjoying it alone. This yogurt is the king of yogurts! The thickest and creamiest and healthiest Greek yogurt on the market.
Emily D.
Northbrook, IL
I eat this yogurt with berries every morning. It is the perfect thick and creaminess. It has a mild flavor. Also great in recipes and as a substitute for sour cream. Good amount of protein and low sugar compared to many other yogurts
Brooke D.
Eden Prairie, MN
Love! I eat this everyday with my own fruit,nuts,ect. I love this flavor and I am able to purchase bulk quantity at Costco (huge+). I am very health conscious and this have been the perfect addition to my everyday routine.