Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Libby T.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Love this for cooking and for making over night oats. Thick, rich, creamy and it's so much cheaper to buy the big container and make my own fruit and yogurt cups.
Marvelis T.
I don't particularly like this yogurt by itself but I do love it in making smooths. It is also very delicious to use as a sour cream replacement in many recipes.
Dianette P.
Tucson, AZ
I enjoy the flavor and consistency of this yogurt. I buy it regularly. I add it to smoothies for myself and mix in some fruit jam for my baby. It's always delicious and tangy. I prefer the plain variety so I can control the sugar content
Mirna J.
Enjoy the creamy texture but wish at least where I shop that there was more variety. They aren't the cheapest but not too expensive. I like to use it when a recipe calls for Greek yogurt!
Dela D.
Scottsdale, AZ
If I could have FAGE every day I would have had it everyday. I like it even better when it's 2% fat. It's the best thing in the world specially if you mixed the with Jewish food it gets even better. Add a bit of cucumber and razzon and Zatara and it become a magic.
Kate W.
Perfect for adding to smoothies. What can I say, it's a super basic non-flavored greek yogurt. No added sugars or nonsense, which is great. Just what I need for basic greek-yogurt essenced dishes. The little containers are perfect single serve sizes.
Susan T.
Lutherville, MD
I use Fage in my smoothies every morning! I have to watch my sugar intake and this is low enough in sugar and blends well with my protein powder and unsweetened almond coconut milk.
Lexi M.
Scottsbluff, NE
By far the BEST plain Greek yogurt. I like to pop some fresh blueberries in there and then sprinkle with stevia. It's so rich and creamy even though there's no fat, amazing!
Chloe M.
Ellicott City, MD
i use it in dip recipes its pretty good im not abig yogurt fan but this a pretty good one mild flavour nice texture not gritty or anything like that very nice and smooth
Talia R.
Anchorage
Delicious yogurt that you only need to had a little bit of honey and fruit. Costco sales it at a great price and it's super convenient. It's definitely my favorite yogurt.