Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #73 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Theresa G.
Bellevue, MI
Love this yogurt it is my favorite because it is actual yogurt and not some by product or what not and it is natural and delicious. I love it with a little honey and plain. Also I love to add it to my oatmeal.
Annie T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love the size of the packs. Also love that this yogurt is super tart (not sour) It's a little pricey, but it's basically a meal on its own. The texture is firm and smooth. Would definitely recommend this brand. Plus I love that I can buy it at Costco!
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
I usually get plain to flavor myself using honey. It tastes like sour cream without any sweetener but that's why I like it. This product is versatile, healthier than sour cream so I can use it as a dip if I want. Or I can make it into a sweet treat by adding jam, fruits, or honey.
Amber F.
Victoria, TX
I love using this plain Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream. It is creamy with a hot of tang. I buy it from the grocery store like HEB or Walmart and prefer it over all other Greek yogurt brands.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
This is the best nonfat Greek yogurt there is. I love the consistency it's nice and creamy. I also like that it has the "bite" of Greek yogurt without being overpowering. It's my favorite for make smoothies
Madison M.
Athens, TN
I like using these for when I'm on the go. Pair with a packet of honey and I have a delicious filling snack without all of the extra calories. I prefer to add my own honey to avoid unnecessary artificial flavors.
Mel T.
This yogurt is super flexible. You can blend it into smoothies or use it in place of sour cream in any recipe. I used it to make tzatziki and I've used it instead of sour cream on tacos and burritos. It's the perfect substitute.
Kelli  B.
I don't buy these small containers, but I do buy the large one and use this yogurt for everything. My favorite way to use it is in smoothies. This is my husband's favorite Greek yogurt too. He finds the taste to be more subtle than some, so it's good for him.
LIXANDRA U.
Kew Gardens, NY
I like the Fage Total plain Greek yogurt -- it's great for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. It's filling and tastes smooth and creamy. I also give the plain version to my dog for the probiotics to help with his digestion. It works! He poops better with it.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA
Great substitute for sour cream if you are making tacos. It has a great consistency and is way healthier than normal yogurt or sour cream. It also has a great fridge life and is not expensive. I buy this at my local safeway and would use again or recommend