Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Mallory M.
Columbus, OH
I have tried MANY brands of greek yogurt but nothing comes close to the thick and tasty formula of Fage. I love the plain yogurt because I can mix in anything I want to have something different every time. It's great as a base in smoothies too!
Susy S.
Oceanside , CA
I know that you can get this yogurt with all kinds of bells and whistles but I just absolutely love the plain. I eat one every morning to get my day started off right
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only yogurt I purchase. It's is thick and creamy. I like to add a little bit of honey and almones or berries to it. It's the perfect breakfast and my kids love it too.
Emily D.
Northbrook, IL
I eat this yogurt with berries every morning. It is the perfect thick and creaminess. It has a mild flavor. Also great in recipes and as a substitute for sour cream. Good amount of protein and low sugar compared to many other yogurts
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY
This is a staple in my diet everyday. I use this for substitutions in recipes, for cooking, dipping, or simply enjoying it alone. This yogurt is the king of yogurts! The thickest and creamiest and healthiest Greek yogurt on the market.
Brooke D.
Eden Prairie, MN
Love! I eat this everyday with my own fruit,nuts,ect. I love this flavor and I am able to purchase bulk quantity at Costco (huge+). I am very health conscious and this have been the perfect addition to my everyday routine.
Leah S.
Pomona, NY
I love Fage plain greek yogurt. There are so many ways to enjoy this yogurt. I add honey and cinnamon or top with granola or mix with fresh fruit. It can also be mixed with ranch seasoning to make a great vegetable dip.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Love this for cooking and for making over night oats. Thick, rich, creamy and it's so much cheaper to buy the big container and make my own fruit and yogurt cups.
Marvelis T.
I don't particularly like this yogurt by itself but I do love it in making smooths. It is also very delicious to use as a sour cream replacement in many recipes.
Dela D.
Scottsdale, AZ
If I could have FAGE every day I would have had it everyday. I like it even better when it's 2% fat. It's the best thing in the world specially if you mixed the with Jewish food it gets even better. Add a bit of cucumber and razzon and Zatara and it become a magic.