Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Amber F.
Victoria, TX
I love using this plain Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream. It is creamy with a hot of tang. I buy it from the grocery store like HEB or Walmart and prefer it over all other Greek yogurt brands.
Madison M.
Athens , TN
I like using these for when I'm on the go. Pair with a packet of honey and I have a delicious filling snack without all of the extra calories. I prefer to add my own honey to avoid unnecessary artificial flavors.
Mel T.
This yogurt is super flexible. You can blend it into smoothies or use it in place of sour cream in any recipe. I used it to make tzatziki and I've used it instead of sour cream on tacos and burritos. It's the perfect substitute.
LIXANDRA U.
Kew Gardens, NY
I like the Fage Total plain Greek yogurt -- it's great for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. It's filling and tastes smooth and creamy. I also give the plain version to my dog for the probiotics to help with his digestion. It works! He poops better with it.
Kelli  B.
I don't buy these small containers, but I do buy the large one and use this yogurt for everything. My favorite way to use it is in smoothies. This is my husband's favorite Greek yogurt too. He finds the taste to be more subtle than some, so it's good for him.
Erica D.
Berea, KY
This yogurt is so good! You can make it sweet by adding honey and berries or it works as a sour cream substitute on baked potato night or taco Tuesday! This item is on my grocery list weekly. It is also great in smoothies!!!! Adds protein and creaminess.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA
Great substitute for sour cream if you are making tacos. It has a great consistency and is way healthier than normal yogurt or sour cream. It also has a great fridge life and is not expensive. I buy this at my local safeway and would use again or recommend
S M.
Such a delicious, nutritious, versatile Greek yogurt! Great alone or in recipes! Topped with fruit and nuts or chocolate chips and cereals! Convenient large tubs! My families favorite!
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
The thickness and texture of this yogurt can't be beat. The unsweetened flavor allows me to add my own fruit and a small squeeze of honey for a healthy breakfast. Or, add some lime juice and cilantro for a taco topping substitute to sour cream!
Mallory M.
Columbus, OH
I have tried MANY brands of greek yogurt but nothing comes close to the thick and tasty formula of Fage. I love the plain yogurt because I can mix in anything I want to have something different every time. It's great as a base in smoothies too!