Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Tina G.
Atlanta, GA
I use this as a sour cream replacements in the recipes to keep them healthy! It is also so rich that I sometimes eat it alone without anything added. It's just the richest creamiest greek yogurt on the market so I keep coming back to it even if other brands are on sale.
Victoria A.
The best part about his yogurt is how good it is for you. That being said, the taste can be pretty bland and definitely needs the help of honey, almonds, dried cranberries etc. However, all things considered, a great Greek yogurt.
Mary A.
I use this all the time for cooking. I don't care for yogurt generally and disagree with those that say it's a good sub for sour cream or mayo, but this blends in well so long as the dish has a lot of flavor/spice. Compares well to other brands of plain greek yogurt.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've purchased this several times while I was doing 21 day fix, but I couldn't handle the taste of it plain. So I added my own honey and sometimes I added granola. It's great when it can be mixed with berries or honey and the protein content was the important part
Veronica W.
East Walpole, MA
This is the only greek yogurt I will eat. It is perfect for breakfast every day. Sprinkle some granola on top and it keeps me full until lunch! It's not airy like some greek yogurts seem to be, it's thick and substantial. It is, of course, tangy, but it's a perfect base for any flavor you could think to add!
Victoria J.
This is one of my favorite plain greek yogurts because it has an especially good texture. The texture is thick and creamy. It doesn't have a strangely tangy taste, either. It is thick and I use it in my Turkish recipes and also add honey for a quick breakfast.
Bridget S.
Wichita, KS
This is the best greek yogurt ever. I loved getting the plain yogurt and adding my own vanilla to it along with some sweetener. It is of great value and tastes absolutely great!!! I strongly recommend it to anyone wanting to try it. You will not regret it!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
And I find this to be a substitute for sour cream something about this brand makes a little more thicker and easier to use in cooking I wish you came with the replaceable lid because I rarely use the whole thing in one
Makenna M.
I love this yogurt! I slowly started eating plain yogurt so that I could enjoy the benefits of yogurt without the added sugar and now I can eat it plain for with some fruit and a little raw honey drizzled on top
Jessica C.
Vista , CA
These yogurt so SO delicious and super high in the protein concentration in terms of nutrition value. Every morning I eat this, and some almond butter, and a cup of coffee, and I'm good to go! It's the most convenient and nutritious combo I know!