Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Kayla D.
Margate, FL
I'm not a fan of flavored greek yogurt so I judge a brand based on it's plain yogurt. I like Fage the best because it's very tart but not so much that you don;t even want to eat it with other things. This goes well with chocolate/plain granola or fruit and the flavor isn't necessarily hidden, but it's not so overpowering that you can;t even taste what you added.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
This is the only brand of yogurt they offer in the cafes at my university and I do not like it. While the yogurt is thick and creamy, I think the flavor is too tart and kind of resembles sour cream rather than yogurt. I think there are many other alternatives on the market such as Dannon or Chobani that are much more suitable.
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
I actually use this instead of sour cream and it tastes amazing! This is such a good, healthy alternative for sour cream, without giving up the delicious taste. I also eat it on its own and its so yummy! I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone else too!
Katie H.
the only greek yogurt i buy. it is thick, creamy, and tangy. it's not watery and thin like other greek yogurts can be. plus the healthy fats in the total plain yogurt help keep me full for longer. it's the only greek yogurt i can find with full fat, which is awesome
Sequoia P.
santa cruz, CA
I eat Fage yogurt every single morning. It is so delicious with thick texture and so much protein, and it tastes way better than most of the other greek yogurts on the market. Just throw in some fruit and nuts and you're good to go for the rest of the day!
Leticia  E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I buy this on a regular basis. I even use it instead of sour cream or mayo for some of the meals I cook for my family. Great taste, low in sugars and fat. It's a great product and the price range is what I would consider normal for a yogurt. Love it!
Holly T.
I use this yogurt on a regular basis. It's a much healthier option so I try to keep it around. It's plain, yogurt so the taste resembles sour cream a bit and I will use it to make vegetable dips, use it as sour cream on my baked potato and so much more. It's also yummy with granola and agave
Isabella F.
Miami Lakes, FL
So if you are going to eat it alone, this is not for you! But I like to add in my own cut up strawberries and raspberries to make it my own. Very healthy and natural! I also to add some sweetness to the bitter tasting plain yogurt I add some organic honey and dark chocolate granola.
Wendy R.
Dover, MA
Use it as a base in smoothies and sometimes even as sour cream, not very reach in flavor and deffinitely not sweet but the texture is very thick and it;'s very filling, I would recommend to always mix it with fruits or granola so you don't get bored of the plain flavor
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
My favorite brand of yogurt when I have to use it on one of my dishes. I think it's affordable and gives a good taste. I sometimes have left overs so I use it with fruit the next morning so it doesn't go to waste. It also comes in different flavors which my boyfriend loves.