Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
Because I am somewhat health conscious, I tend to use greek yogurt in place of a lot of things. One of my favorite ways to use it is in place of sour cream, especially when making cheesecake. It makes the cheesecake overall richer and gives it less of that sour cream taste. Fage is probably the best brand I've found for the job. If anyone is looking for a new way to use plain Greek yogurt, try this out!
Amy M.
Chicago
We buy two of these a week because it's great for so many things. We eat it in smoothies, on its own and in place of cream and sour cream! Love the high protein!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I buy Fage plain Greek yogurt all the time! Since I discovered how much healthier it is than sour cream, I have made the switch.. I honestly cannot tell the difference between using this Fage Greek yogurt and sour cream. Plus, I have tried other Greek yogurts and they always seem to clumpy. Fage is super creamy and and chunky or clumpy at all. It is a bit pricey, BUT it's well worth it.
Paula L.
This is amazing and tastes like nothing which is a bonus for me because I get to choose how I want it to taste. It comes in a great size bottle and it is just so good for you.
Andrea Y.
Creamy texture and tangy taste. great with honey or a replacement for sour cream. I purchase this at Kroger or Walmart. I also recommend their key lime and pomegranate.
I love this product! I mix it in smoothies, eat it with fruit, or use it as a substitute for sour cream. It's not strongly flavored, melds into other things, but is high in protein and calcium.
Lenora A.
Consistently fresh, smooth and silky when 2 tsps of honey are stirred in. I make granola and dried fruit parfaits for breakfast at least twice weekly and use only this gage product for them.
Cori S.
Baltimore, MD
I used to eat Fage plain yogurt a couple times per week before trying a vegan diet. I liked the plain since it was lower in sugar than the flavors. I put granola in it to help with the tart flavor. I've heard of using it as a substitute for sour cream, but didn't ever try before eliminating dairy from my diet.
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great classic yogurt especially for the health conscious. I love this one because you can mix in your own fruits and toppings to the yogurt. This way you can have a different flavor every day! It does have a dry taste to it so it is difficult to get accustomed at first since I used to only eat dannon yogurt.
Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
I use this all the time for cooking. Any casserole or other recipe I have that calls for sour cream I will use this instead because it is way healthier! I always buy this at HEB and they are often on sale but even if they aren't they are still super affordable. Plain greek yogurt is not necessarily tasty but it is really good as a sour cream replacement.