Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Lexi M.
Scottsbluff
By far the BEST plain Greek yogurt. I like to pop some fresh blueberries in there and then sprinkle with stevia. It's so rich and creamy even though there's no fat, amazing!
Talia R.
Anchorage
Delicious yogurt that you only need to had a little bit of honey and fruit. Costco sales it at a great price and it's super convenient. It's definitely my favorite yogurt.
S. W.
Gage is my favorite Greek yogurt. It is very thick and has a milder flavor than other Greek yogurts. It's great with some fruit and honey, in a marinade or with curries.
Shaina G.
Carrboro, NC
I love how thick and creamy this yogurt is! Great with fruit and honey for breakfast. I also use it in cooking. I prefer the flavor of the 2% over the non-fat, though.
Nicole B.
This is my go-to yogurt! I'll substitute it for sourcream in mexican dishes and soups. When I eat it plain, I'll add sugar-free/fat-free jello pudding mix but a flavor and it thickens it slightly more like a soft cheesecake consistency. Add fruit and boom!
Rachel A.
SANTA CLARA, CA
It was pretty good for a healthier yogurt.I like it for my baby too..so ill add my own fruit chunks or even maple syrup for extra flavor without all the added sugars
Brye R.
This manages to stay thick and creamy even at 0%. I prefer the full fat. This is not only great for eating plain, but also adding fruit! I've used it in place of sour cream in chili too!
Sarah P.
delaware
I use this product to replace higher fat items when baking. It is a nice healthier alternative. Also great in smoothies. It is much healthier than most yogurts out there. Add fruit and enjoy.
Shannon S.
This yogurt is thick and creamy! It provides a great base for to add toppings to, or for smoothies without the added sugar of other yogurts! We always have it in the house!
J
Canton, MA
This yogurt is great! It is creamy but it is far free. It's usually pretty cheap at wegmans and stop and shop and is great on its own, with fruit, or for use in savory recipes. Also a great replacement for protein power