Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #73 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Mirna J.
Enjoy the creamy texture but wish at least where I shop that there was more variety. They aren't the cheapest but not too expensive. I like to use it when a recipe calls for Greek yogurt!
Jorge M.
Love this yogurt. I use it for my morning smoothies and for snacks with almonds. Great source of protein and 0 fat so great for people trying to diet but not loose a great tasting yogurt.
Lindsey B.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
I use this yogurt in place of sour cream and it's great! It's a healthy, low fat, high protein alternative! I also like it just with berries for breakfast in the morning! Highly recommend!
Mandi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this Greek yogurt. I put it every morning on my fruit. It's versatile. It's worth the price.

I love it for breakfast but I've also used it as a sour cream substitute. It's great!
Bridget W.
Seattle
My favorite greek yogurt. I like the plain so I can add different fruits. Great in smoothies and use as alternative for mayo or sour cream in some recipes, you cant taste the difference.
Kate W.
Perfect for adding to smoothies. What can I say, it's a super basic non-flavored greek yogurt. No added sugars or nonsense, which is great. Just what I need for basic greek-yogurt essenced dishes. The little containers are perfect single serve sizes.
Katrina S.
One of the few staples in my fridge because it's so versatile! I am always able to find it at my local grocery story and while I was initially unsure about getting plain (opposed to all the delicious flavors), I love all the options it gives me. A recent favorite of mine is to mix some plain Fage with honey and it becomes a subtly sweet almost dessert-like treat. Additionally, my morning smoothies would never be complete without my Fage--I can mix it with some frozen fruits and juices to give it that creamy texture and added protein, but can just as easily use chocolate protein powder and not have to worry about taste. Ideal if you move fast and don't always make time for involved cooking endeavors.
Janine E.
Woburn
Great taste, healthy and filling. This is my ho to snack when hungry or looking for a treat add fruits and a some sweetener of your choice and a sprinkle of granola and off you go.
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
I use Fage in my smoothies every morning! I have to watch my sugar intake and this is low enough in sugar and blends well with my protein powder and unsweetened almond coconut milk.
Bobbi B.
The only yogurt I'll eat. I like the 2% as well. Prefer the plain and adding my own mix-ins (honey, fruit, or even savory things like salsa). I use it in place of sour cream, too.