Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Mandi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this Greek yogurt. I put it every morning on my fruit. It's versatile. It's worth the price.

I love it for breakfast but I've also used it as a sour cream substitute. It's great!
Kate W.
Perfect for adding to smoothies. What can I say, it's a super basic non-flavored greek yogurt. No added sugars or nonsense, which is great. Just what I need for basic greek-yogurt essenced dishes. The little containers are perfect single serve sizes.
Janine E.
Woburn
Great taste, healthy and filling. This is my ho to snack when hungry or looking for a treat add fruits and a some sweetener of your choice and a sprinkle of granola and off you go.
Katrina S.
One of the few staples in my fridge because it's so versatile! I am always able to find it at my local grocery story and while I was initially unsure about getting plain (opposed to all the delicious flavors), I love all the options it gives me. A recent favorite of mine is to mix some plain Fage with honey and it becomes a subtly sweet almost dessert-like treat. Additionally, my morning smoothies would never be complete without my Fage--I can mix it with some frozen fruits and juices to give it that creamy texture and added protein, but can just as easily use chocolate protein powder and not have to worry about taste. Ideal if you move fast and don't always make time for involved cooking endeavors.
Bobbi B.
The only yogurt I'll eat. I like the 2% as well. Prefer the plain and adding my own mix-ins (honey, fruit, or even savory things like salsa). I use it in place of sour cream, too.
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
I use Fage in my smoothies every morning! I have to watch my sugar intake and this is low enough in sugar and blends well with my protein powder and unsweetened almond coconut milk.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
I love this versatile fat free yogurt. It is a great substitute for sour cream in any recipe, and makes a great protein pudding when mixed with pudding mix for a healthy dessert.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This is a great product for consuming plain, or using as a base for dressings, sauces, or dips. I've used this to make Tzatziki sauce. The consistency is great, not to runny like some Greek yogurts can be.
Chloe K.
This product has a perfect consistency. It is thick and creamy and it is a great base to add mix-ins. The flavor is tart which I think pairs well with honey and granola. I usually buy this from target.
Terrie H.
Woodbridge
My favorite to use for smoothies and as a replacement for mayo in dressings. It has a great flavor compared to other brands. I have purchased it mostly at shoprite and Walmart