Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #61 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Erica P.
I cannot go a day without having one of these Greek yogurts! Not only does it taste amazing especially when I add some fruit to it but it also is high in protein which I what I look for when I purchase food!
Amanda D.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
Fage makes the best plain yogurt, hands down. It's thick, creamy, tart without being sour, and takes add-ins perfectly. For a low-cal and low-sugar snack, add in a little Stevie or mash in some raspberries.
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
this is my favorite plain yogurt to use for my honey fruit and yogurt bowls! i love the low fat and sugar content compared to most brands! it tastes so fresh and is perfect to pair with fruit and granola!
Dianette P.
Tucson, AZ
I enjoy the flavor and consistency of this yogurt. I buy it regularly. I add it to smoothies for myself and mix in some fruit jam for my baby. It's always delicious and tangy. I prefer the plain variety so I can control the sugar content
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this yogurt! I typically eat it for breakfast or add some honey and granola for a sweet treat! I love the flavor of the plain, it tastes so rich you don't even need to add anything!
Kayla C.
Great flavor and super simple and easy to eat. It tastes a bit bitter but I sometimes add honey to overcome that. It's super healthy and low fat and I bought it a Jewel Osco and other big brand grocery stores.
Alicia R.
San Diego, CA
I keep this in my fridge at all times. I substitute in recipes all the time as a healthy alternative for sour cream, heavy cream, mayo etc. It is also good drizzed with honey with fruit or nuts. Very versatile and a good product.
Cynthia C.
Valrico, FL
I absolutely love this plain Greek yogurt! It is even better when you chop up a green apple on top of it. Add a little bit of cinnamon, and a teaspoon of granola and you have your best fake dessert!
Heather H.
Dallas, TX
This yogurt has a great texture and flavor. I love using it in savory dishes as a healthy alternative to sour cream or mayonnaise. It is delicious in a veggie dip or soup. I buy it quite often.
Alyssa G.
This yogurt is the perfect snack post-workout or on the go! I eat it almost every day. Loaded with protein and low in sugar, this fuels my body with exactly what it needs to keep going! So many other yogurt brands have a lot of other added ingredients that I don't want to consume but this one is perfection!