Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this yogurt! I typically eat it for breakfast or add some honey and granola for a sweet treat! I love the flavor of the plain, it tastes so rich you don't even need to add anything!
Cynthia C.
Valrico, FL
I absolutely love this plain Greek yogurt! It is even better when you chop up a green apple on top of it. Add a little bit of cinnamon, and a teaspoon of granola and you have your best fake dessert!
Alicia R.
San Diego, CA
I keep this in my fridge at all times. I substitute in recipes all the time as a healthy alternative for sour cream, heavy cream, mayo etc. It is also good drizzed with honey with fruit or nuts. Very versatile and a good product.
Kayla C.
Great flavor and super simple and easy to eat. It tastes a bit bitter but I sometimes add honey to overcome that. It's super healthy and low fat and I bought it a Jewel Osco and other big brand grocery stores.
Heather H.
['Dallas', ''], TX
This yogurt has a great texture and flavor. I love using it in savory dishes as a healthy alternative to sour cream or mayonnaise. It is delicious in a veggie dip or soup. I buy it quite often.
Alyssa G.
This yogurt is the perfect snack post-workout or on the go! I eat it almost every day. Loaded with protein and low in sugar, this fuels my body with exactly what it needs to keep going! So many other yogurt brands have a lot of other added ingredients that I don't want to consume but this one is perfection!
Mirna J.
Enjoy the creamy texture but wish at least where I shop that there was more variety. They aren't the cheapest but not too expensive. I like to use it when a recipe calls for Greek yogurt!
Jorge M.
Love this yogurt. I use it for my morning smoothies and for snacks with almonds. Great source of protein and 0 fat so great for people trying to diet but not loose a great tasting yogurt.
Lindsey B.
Omaha, NE
I use this yogurt in place of sour cream and it's great! It's a healthy, low fat, high protein alternative! I also like it just with berries for breakfast in the morning! Highly recommend!
Mandi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this Greek yogurt. I put it every morning on my fruit. It's versatile. It's worth the price.

I love it for breakfast but I've also used it as a sour cream substitute. It's great!