Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by leidelin p.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using fage for the past few years as a replacement for sour scream and I am obsessed with it. It tastes just like sour cream but it's much healthier! I love eating it with granola and honey on top too. Delicious!
Brittany K.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite greek yogurt.  It is so thick and rich and has the best flavor if you ask me.  I love buying the plain 0% and adding my own peanut butter, apples, and flavorings so I can control sugar content.
Lindsay S.
Burlington
Thus is the best yogurt. I like how thick and creamy it is.  Great used plain in place of sour cream or sweetened with agave or honey and added to whatever toppings you like. Also makes a great starter for homemade yogurt!
Kaitlen M.
I personally love the plain flavor because it can go with fruit for breakfast, or on a taco at dinner as a replacement for sour cream! Also most dairy hurts my stomach, but this doesn't, and its a great source of protein!
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
Fage is my favorite Greek yogurt. It doesn't have a funny texture and is super rich. I use it for savory cooking , tzatziki, and parfaits with fruit,honey, and granola. I first had this while in Greece so I figure if it is good enough to sell in Greece its gotta be good.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
My go to plain Greek yogurt. If it were the cheapest I would always buy it. It's thick and lightly sour. It's the perfect non-fat substitute for sour cream. Makes amazing dressing and dips too. I would recommend it.
SHIANNE K.
Mesa, AZ
I like to mix plain geek yogurt with fruit and granola and Fage is the best one I've had. It's just has a smoother sweet flavor than the other yogurt brands I've tried. It's also a great healthier sub for sour cream!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I really can't tell the difference between different Greek yogurts. I buy whatever is cheapest and whatever I can find that is plain in flavor. (I only have a few select flavors I will buy, not from this brand though!)
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Phenomenal. The best Greek yogurt on the market by far. Absolutely in love with this entire line of flavors, but original/plain is my go to. Very affordable, compared with other brands around the same price point.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this primarily to make smoothies because it's high protein, low carb and low fat. It can be sweetened easily with stevia. I like the texture better than other brands similar products and it has better macros.