Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Meagan K.
Sedalia, MO
Love using this greek yogurt. It's definitely my favorite brand of plain Greek yogurt. I substitute it for sour cream in a ton of recipes and my family can never tell the difference. I would absolutely repurchase.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Phenomenal. The best Greek yogurt on the market by far. Absolutely in love with this entire line of flavors, but original/plain is my go to. Very affordable, compared with other brands around the same price point.
Jennifer H.
Lacombe
My absolute favorite go to yougurt! Low in calories and carbs and taste delish. I am extremely picky with yogurts but this one is thick and creamy and does not have the bite that some yogurts do. You will love it!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this primarily to make smoothies because it's high protein, low carb and low fat. It can be sweetened easily with stevia. I like the texture better than other brands similar products and it has better macros.
Jacqueline H.
Great yogurt to eat with honey for some added flavor. I also love throwing this in a blender with some fruit for a smoothie! Healthy option in comparison to other brands that are loaded with sugar and other JUNK.
Heather T.
Tupelo, MS
This tougher is amazing! You get a full cup for only around 100 calories! Don't like it plain? Add trivia zero calorie sweetener and some fresh blueberries and it's the perfect desert or snack! Best yogurt!
Erica P.
I cannot go a day without having one of these Greek yogurts! Not only does it taste amazing especially when I add some fruit to it but it also is high in protein which I what I look for when I purchase food!
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
Fage makes the best plain yogurt, hands down. It's thick, creamy, tart without being sour, and takes add-ins perfectly. For a low-cal and low-sugar snack, add in a little Stevie or mash in some raspberries.
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
this is my favorite plain yogurt to use for my honey fruit and yogurt bowls! i love the low fat and sugar content compared to most brands! it tastes so fresh and is perfect to pair with fruit and granola!
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this yogurt! I typically eat it for breakfast or add some honey and granola for a sweet treat! I love the flavor of the plain, it tastes so rich you don't even need to add anything!