Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leidelin P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.

BY FAGE #68 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Beth S.
S Jacksonvle, IL
Great tart yogurt taste, nice creamy (but not overly thick) consistency. I follow the Ketogenic diet and this is my go-to brand of yogurt for a protein punch but no fat. The active cultures make it a great choice for me. I even use it in place of sour cream.
Lauren L.
Dunellen
I've never really been a big fan of greek yogurt. I can't usually get passed the biter taste. About a year ago I purchased Fage Total plain from Target and i experimented with it. With a little natural honey and sometimes fresh fruit mixed in, I love it!
Elisabeth K.
Oklahoma City
High in protein and smooth. Conveniently sized container good for snacks or breakfast. Good for addig granola or fruit. Wish pricepoint was lower and it was available in a multipack. Good variety of flavors available. Best Greek yogurt available.
Marissa C.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This yogurt is the best and it is great for everything form yogurt and fruit for breakfast to smoothie and it is even a great substitute for sour cream. The flavor is great not to over powering which is what makes it awesome to use on/in everything.
Jessie M.
This is exactly what I want in a plain Greek yogurt. It's thicker and creamier than many other brands of Greek yogurt, no added sugars, and it doesn't get super watery. I love to add some truvia and fresh fruit to eat alongside my eggs for breakfast.
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
Fage has the perfect greek yogurt formula. I have tried just about every brand of greek yogurt and eventually stuck with FAGE's 2% plain. I eat it every morning with frozen blueberries. It is delicious, creamy and filling. I will be buying forever.
Maryn T.
Coppell, TX
Delicious! I eat Greek yoghurt for breakfast almost every morning and I keep my fridge stocked with these cups so I can grab one and go. I like the rich flavor and thick texture of this brand, as the 0% fat is just as delicious as the full-fat kind.
mshelton S.
Baltimore , MD
A healthy alternative to sour cream! A great way to lighten up taco Tuesday- fage 0% has better consistency then competitiors, and I find the taste to be much more mild.  An easy sub for sourcream and just as pleasant in a smoothie or yogurt parfait!
Karen L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this yogurt because I can always make a new flavor/type of Brekky with it. I love to mix granola and blueberries with it. Sometimes I also mix PB and Bananas with it. It makes for a great snack and I would recommend others to eat it too!
Maresa M.
Honolulu
This is my go to yogurt! The thick creamy texture makes the plain slightly bitter flavor tolerable by itself. I would rather eat this over other products because there are no artificial flavors or added sugars. I definitely recommend this yogurt!