Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Janelle L.Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz uploaded by Leigh P.

BY FAGE #90 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage Total 0% All Natural Nonfat Plain Greek Strained Yogurt 6 oz see more...

Cari B.
Jacksonville
This is hands down THE BEST Greek Yogurt ever. I've tried a bunch and none compare to how rich and creamy this yogurt is. I can't stand watery yogurt and this stuff is super thick. I always buy the plain kind and it does double duty as I use it in place of sour cream too! Now I only have one container taking up space in my fridge instead of two.  I like to pair it with a dash of vanilla extract and a few drops of liquid stevia. My daughters enjoy it with agave or honey. All of us like to sprinkle a few mini semi-sweet chocolate chips on top for the perfect high protein treat!
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
I usually get greek yogurt in full-fat (protein content) but tried the non-fat version recently and was just as satisfied. I love Fage primarily because of the thick consistency (I make parfaits as well as smoothies with it) and it's high protein content, making it a yummy snack full of probiotics. It's cost effective, especially if you buy the larger sizes, and in plain form mixes well with just about anything. You can also sub it for sour cream in other recipes to add some extra nutrition. Definitely on my shopping list every time!
Amber S.
Columbia
This is my go to yogurt for everything! Additional protein for smoothies? Check! Cold Oatmeal? Check! Snack for the little ones? Check! The whole family not only loves the versatility of this brand, but the flavor selections as well. With the perfect sweet::tart balance it is a crowd pleaser, and with an affordable price point, it makes this momma happy too. Fage Fruyo Greek Nonfat Strained Yogurt Vanilla
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
I love this yogurt! It's so rich and creamy and versatile! You can use it for smoothies, oatmeal or my favorite, sour cream! The plain flavor is slightly sweet yet savory, you will absolutely love it!
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
As a Greek girl there are very few Greek style yogurts I enjoy. Fage is the only real authentic​ Greek yogurt. It's thick, strained, high protein yogurt. It is tart because there are no added fillers and sweeteners like most American yogurts. It's texture isn't light, silky smooth like regular yogurt it is blended , rich and thick...filling and satisfying. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a weirdo who likes my yogurt plain. I will typically add a little bit of sweetner to this because it is a little tart, but it's packed with protein which is great. The flavored versions are usually too sweet for me, so if I want to mix it up I just add fruit on my own. Also works great for mixing in things (like smoothies), or usually as an alternative for sour cream.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
I love Fage yogurt! And the plain 0% Greek is the favorite. Why? First of all, it’s one of the few 0 fat Greek yogurts our there with a minimal amount of sugar. But also, because you can do whatever you want to it! Sweeten it with honey, toss in some cut up strawberries and sprinkle in some granola...and voila! It’s the perfect breakfast packed with nutrition. :)
Cecilia A.
A lot of people dislike Greek Yogurt because they claim "it has no flavor." Well, obviously these people have never tried Fage. It's perfect alone, with fruits, granola or anything that you can imagine. It makes me feel healthier, doesn't produce breakouts and I don't even think about other greek yogurts at the grocery store because I love it so much.
Olivia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm obsessed with this plain Greek yogurt - it doesn't have a funny smell like other Greek yogurts and it's so versatile. I add cinnamon and a little honey if I'm eating it for breakfast or with fruit, I use it plain as a sour cream substitute, and I mix it with different spices or herbs for veggie dipping. Healthy and delicious.
Erin M.
As far as greek yogurt goes, this brand is the best tasting. I just add a little bit of honey to the plain yogurt and it tastes fantastic. It's more on the pricey end for yogurt, but the quality is worth it. It also seems to last quite a while. When I'm not on too tight of a budget, I definitely stock up!