BY FAGE

Classic Fage® Fruyo® Greek Strained Yogurt Blended with Blackberry Lime.
Fage #1 Yogurt in Greece.
All natural. see more...

Fage Fruyo Greek Strained Yogurt with Blackberry Lime
I love Fage brand Greek yogurt and I love the new line of flavors that they have released. They go on sale frequently at my grocery store, are high in protein, and these flavored ones taste decent! Greek yogurt tends to be on the thicker side and Fage yogurt has a good balance of being yogurty and not too thick.
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
Yummy yogurt! Wanted to try something different for the traditional yogurt I've always eaten! This was a great change! Tart, creamy and super delicious. The price is affordable in my opinion and my family and I will continue to enjoy these little treasures!!
Amber S.
Great tasting yogurt. Trusting brand. Good price. What more can you ask for? I love buying this brand of yogurt regularly. Good source of protein and probiotics. Makes the perfect snack
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
I think it's good but it's too sweet for me. I just wanted to try this because the flavor sounded interesting. It's about as much as any yogurt would cost, I just like my yogurt to be more on the plain yogurt side.
Grace B.
Boston, MA
Strange combo for a yogurt, not as tasty as the other fruity flavors they have. Maybe if there was a full fat version of it the flavor wouldn't be so off, but I'm not sure.
Susan G.
Broomfield, CO
This yogurt was delicious! It isn't as harsh as plain greek yogurt and the blackberry lime flavor is the perfect mis of sweet and tart. It was a great breakfast, and was good with some granola added on top as well! I would recommend this to others as a healthy snack option.
Katie N.
Great tasting yogurt to have as a quick snack. It may at times taste bland with a strong Greek yogurt taste that I'm not a fan of. If you don't mind that taste I would recommend this snack to you. It's a healthy alternative to cookies and other snacks.
Onassis Francisco B.
Miami Florida
This yogurt from the first time I try it enchants me is very rich and healthy I love the natural fruit flavor and its consistency is very nice I recommend it to all.
Kinga S.
Kintnersville
Fate Fruyo is by far one of my favorite yogurt companies! This yogurt is very affordable and has the best combination of flavors I am a repeating consumer of this product. This product is very healthy with yummy flavors of blackberry and lime! They go together perfectly and have an irresistible taste!
Kayla C.
I love greek yogurt so I was instantly hooked. It's delish and guilt-free. I also love they comes in travel sized packages I can take with me to work! It's so convenient and since I work in an office, I need healthy snacks. THey are found at kroger