BY FAGE

Fage® Fruyo® Greek Nonfat Strained Yogurt Cherry.
0% Fat.
All natural.
Grade A. see more...

Char L.
Roscoe
I love Fage Greek yogurt! It is so versatile, as I can add it to my protein drinks, recipes, or just on top of potatoes. It is very healthy for me and sure beats sour cream.
Grace B.
Downey
This is my favorite brand and flavor. When I'm craving a sweet snack and it's not candy I go for this! It fills me up and I can top it with granola. I think it's totally worth the price and when it's on sale I definitely stock up.
Alex M.
Minor Hill, TN
I absolutely love this stuff. It’s perfect and affordable. Something I love. I always buy this because the others don’t taste the same and the fruit part is just right. Not too much or too little fruit.
Laura K.
This is one of my favorite yogurt brands and flavor! I first bought this a few months ago and still buy it frequently. It has a great flavor that actually tastes like cherry.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
This yogurt is one of my top favorites. I give 4 stars only because I wish the serving size was a bit larger. I love every flavor but cherry is my favorite because it's still tart and not overly sweet. Fage yogurt I will eat plain though it's a great substitute for sour cream if you're trying to eat healthier. This is the best greek yogurt in my opinion.
Ethan-Christian B.
Concord, NH
I start off with selecting one of my favorite flavour...which is CHERRY! Now with that in mind I also enjoy yogurt...just being open. This was the first time that I tried Fage Fruyo. And I really enjoyed the taste, the body of the yogurt. Smooth as silk, but packed with flavour. The color and smell was a nice advance clue on what you were going to engulf yourself into. Great!
Alyssa R.
Smooth and tangy, but the cherries add the perfect amount of sweet.  Because it is low fat, it gets more watery fast but you can drain the water from the top or stir it in. Would definitely buy again! Recommend for anyone trying to eat a healthy diet but need something sweet.
Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
Best Damn yougurt. The only problem is that there isn't enough of it in that little cup!! Im always scraping and scraping for more. Cool Creamy fruity. It tastes like cherry ice cream, only without the fat and calories. I buy it twice a week. I love thie stuff
Jenny N.
Rosemead
This is the only yogurt that I eat. I love the flavor. I am lactose intolerant, but my stomach feels fine after eating. The ingredients are pretty good as well, so I definitely let my dogs lick the rest of the container and they do fine on it as well. Dogs can't generally eat dairy, but with fage they are fine.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is my fave yogurt! I take Hidden Valley Ranch packets with this brand of Greek yogurt! It makes the ranch dip recipe a lot more healthier than using sour cream! Delicious! I will continue to buy this!