BY FAGE

Fage® Fruyo® Greek Nonfat Strained Yogurt Cherry.
0% Fat.
All natural.
Grade A. see more...

Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Virginia Bch, VA
You should be able to find this yogurt locally for about twenty percent less than this price. I buy a container a week and it barely makes it through the week. I love plain yogurt, but Greek yogurt was a real revelation. It's like eating ice cream. In fact, if you find ice cream hard to give up, this yogurt, with just a touch of honey or maple syrup, can do the trick. If you want to avoid sugar from honey, you can add in mashed bananas. Another great addition is a grated apple with some cinnamon. price, Terrible price, Terrible price,Terrible price
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Fage yogurt is one of my favorite yogurt brands. You definitely need to put something sweet in it because, it will defintiely taste like sour cream. It is healthier than most yogurt in my opinion and you can mix so many different ingredients in it to customize how you like it. I always use fruit and nuts.
Betsey T.
Betsey T.
Burlingame, CA
I Love the Fage Fruyo Nonfat Greek Yogurts. It's the perfect mix of yogurt and fruit, blended together. There isn't any of the excess liquid you get from many other yogurts. Unfortunately it's been very hard for me to find at my local grocery stores, even with checking in with the dairy manager.
Marielis C.
Marielis C.
Woonsocket, RI
I was glad to have found the best texture fpr greek yogurt in Fage. Chobani has great health elements but the texture would get to me. Fage is a tad more pricey but well worth it. The fruit blends smoothly into the yogurt and I have even used it in some of my dessert recipes. Love this stuff!
Helen D.
Helen D.
Northport, NY
I love the consistency of all the Fage yogurts. This type has the added bonus of fruit flavor. I always count calories and this yogurt is low and calories and makes me feel good about what I am eating. Usually, its is the only thing I have time to eat for lunch so I want it to be good.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
This is a delicious creamy Greek yogurt with yummy fruit added. I just trued Fage for the first time this month, and it is good compared to other Greek yogurt brands. I recommend giving this yogurt a try. Cherry is my favorite flavor. The price is also good.
Beth C.
Beth C.
This is a great tasting Greek yogurt compared to other brands I've tried. It has lots of protein which helps keep that full feeling longer. I do however mix the cherries in the yogurt which is not recommended but I like the way it tastes better that way.
April P.
April P.
Elkridge, MD
This is ok... I'm more partial to Fage 2% over the ones added with fruit. But since I love cherries, I decided to give this one a try. It wasn't bad... and wasn't too bitter either. But I'll stick with my normal yogurt.
Rose B.
Rose B.
I prefer fage over chobani most times. I really love this yogurt and the cherries in it are basically like cherry pie filling (which equals yum.) I really do recommend trying this particular yogurt for sure.
Moon B.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This is a great product for people who are in a diet. This is also a good post workout snack. I bought this from a supermarket with an affordable price. Compared to other product this yogurt is thicker.