GroceryDairyYogurtFage
Fat-Free Greek Yogurt With Blueberry - 53oz

Fage Fat-Free Greek Yogurt With Blueberry - 5.3oz

by Fage

The powerful combination of blueberries with acai—the tiny super-fruit— paired with FAGE Total’s creamy but surprisingly nonfat yogurt.

What is the best flavor?
Se be delicioso? ..
I've never tried this one. I heard its delciius. How can you make dips  with this?
Start your review of Fage Fat-Free Greek Yogurt With Blueberry - 5.3oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Perfect as a replacement for sour cream and tastes delicious with a teaspoon of organic lemon juice, sliced strawberries and a dash of stevia! in reviews
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
Flavors are super yummy!! One of my favorite nonfat Greek yogarts. Also very convenient for the entire family to take on the go!
ReShicka P.
I use this Geek yogurt weekly. I get the plain flavor and I add fruit and granola to it for breakfast. I use it as a substitute for sour cream, I add it to my smoothies for thickness and creaminess. This Greek yogurt is versatile. It doesn't have too strong of a flavor which is nice for when you are adding things to it. I tried the Oikos Greek yogurt to get a comparison after I had bought this kind and it was much more sour. I didn't even finish the big container I had bought. I went back to Fage and have been happy with my decision.
Olga M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Really like creamy thick consistency of this one. Great for making tatzike !
Really like creamy thick consistency of this one. Great for making tatzike !
Marzee I.
Jamaica, NY
This is the best yogurt to have. I think is one of the healthiest yogurts I have encountered. It tastes sourly which I really like and is packed with a lot of protein, so it fills me up. It's odd but I usually have this with cheerios and banana with peanut butter for breakfast. I also use it to make over night oatmeal.
Jasna N.
Astoria, NY
This yogurt has 20 grams of protein that keeps me full and powers my long runs. Although it has tons of protein, it lacks in fiber. Be sure to add fruit on top to balance your protein and fiber intake. It is the perfect breakfast.
Ashley P.
Ruston
I love this yogurt. I love the ability to be able to mix the fruit into the yogurt however I feel like.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I've tried plenty of Greek style yogurts out there in the market today and I have to say that Fage is the best one out there! It's a wonder how they get it to be so creamy!
patricia A.
Fresno, CA
I love using this on my daily shakes it tastes amazing! Great morning treat! Flavor is great add some fruit and it taste better! Bought it at Target stores. Definitley repeat customer! I buy them weekly! Yes always buy them and would recommend! Delicious!
Rocio N.
Norwalk, CT
Fage Fat-Free Greek Yogurt With Blueberry - 5.3oz uploaded by Rocio N.
Me encanta 😊 este yogurt tiene 18 gramos de proteína tiene muy poco azúcar lo puedes combinar con fruta, nueces mermelada y sabe riquísimo 🤤
Nicky P.
These taste like a dessert tart! I like that the fruit is separate because sometimes I want a lot and sometimes I want a little. I frequently purchase these and bring them to work for my afternoon snack. They are delicious and tend to be lower in sugar than most!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lizeth D.