Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Joanne H.Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Jasmine B.Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Joanie C.

BY FAGE

Jasmine B.
Why did it take me so long to buy this?  When I first saw this yogurt on the shelf, I was intrigued.  I read the ingredients and kept thinking to myself, I like all of this so why not buy it?  I am so glad that I did.  The brownie bites are these petite chunks that I was tempted to just eat by themselves.  The yogurt is very smooth and has vanilla bean to give it an authentic vanilla taste.  I wish this flavor was available and on sale more often.
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Great snack item. I found this yogurt in shoprite and it was moderately priced. The yogurt itself is plain and delicious. I summary didn't even add the little brownie bites. The brownies have a deep chocolate taste that adds a little sweetness to the yogurt.
ashley w.
The taste is amazing! The little brownie bits are a nice touch too! They're actually my favorite part. I bought a big pack from Costco because I wanted to try Greek yogurt. It's thicker than regular yogurt but does not taste bad! I would buy again and I also want to try all flavors!
Mary F.
Brunswick, GA
Let me preface my review by saying normally I hate Greek yogurt. I despise it. However, I know it’s good for me. I’ve tried so many different brands.

Then one week, my grocery store offered this for free. I figured okay, I’ll try it.

Much to my surprise, I didn’t hate it! I actually liked it.

It’s become my post-workout snack.
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
Fage Crossovers Vanilla with Brownie Bites are a favorite in our house. My 7 year old loves these as an occasional treat because of the "little chocolate squares". I will have to say that I only buy these when they are on sale as they are quite expensive.
Meag K.
I love the Fage crossovers! They are healthy, but also delicious so you feel like you are treating yourself! The portion size is a perfect snack and I also like that they are not too sweet. I still get my fix, while being healthy. They cost is not bad either!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Its not for everybody. Greek yogurt is a lot stronger than regular yogurt. This is one of my favorite flavors I eat yogurt every single morning and this is definitely a flavor that is a staple in my refrigerator .
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I am a big fan of chobani flips, so I though I would try a different brand. It is very good, but has more of a sour taste because it is Greek yogurt. It was a good price and I will probably buy this again.
Natalie R.
charlotte
Great yogurt taste with more than enough brownie bites! Great for mornings on the go or a quick snack throughout the day. I bought mine from Harris Teeter. It tastes better than Yoplait and Chobani to me!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Yes 👏👏👏 I love this flavor of flips!! The brownies actually do taste like dessert. I’ll eat this with my lunch pretty often, it’s very filling so it’s a great side item for any meal.