Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Joanie C.Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY FAGE

Buy on Jet.com
Teresa L.
GLENDALE, AZ
I love using Fage because its great to add fruit to or even use as a sour cream substitute. It's thick and creamy but not bitter like some store brands I've tried. It has a nice bold flavor and can easily be used in sweet or savory dishes. As cooking and baking is my hobby I love using it.
Jasmine B.
Why did it take me so long to buy this?  When I first saw this yogurt on the shelf, I was intrigued.  I read the ingredients and kept thinking to myself, I like all of this so why not buy it?  I am so glad that I did.  The brownie bites are these petite chunks that I was tempted to just eat by themselves.  The yogurt is very smooth and has vanilla bean to give it an authentic vanilla taste.  I wish this flavor was available and on sale more often.
ashley w.
The taste is amazing! The little brownie bits are a nice touch too! They're actually my favorite part. I bought a big pack from Costco because I wanted to try Greek yogurt. It's thicker than regular yogurt but does not taste bad! I would buy again and I also want to try all flavors!
Donna W.
Beckley
My first review that is not 5 star, I really hate buying products that are out of my price range and then I end up disappointed in the taste and quality of the product.  I purchase this at Kroger and I didn't like the taste, price and I would not buy this item again.
Sara H.
Rutland Center
My new sweet tooth addiction. Just the right size, very affordable, low in calories, high in protein! Tastes amazing, not fake like a lot of other brands. I prefer this brand of greek yogurt to other brands.  Unfortunately its only sold at 1 of our local stores.
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
Fage Crossovers Vanilla with Brownie Bites are a favorite in our house. My 7 year old loves these as an occasional treat because of the "little chocolate squares". I will have to say that I only buy these when they are on sale as they are quite expensive.
Chloe C.
Love this yogurt it is clean , high protein, low sugar. The packaging makes it easy to combine the crunchy component of the yogurt and sweetens it natural. I have been eating fage for breakfast for a while and it always keeps me full until lunchtime.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I love Greek yogurt and Fage is one of my favorite brands. The texture is always creamy and smooth and I love the crossovers that allow me to add just a little extra decadence to my snack. I typically pick mine up from Target!
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
I eat this for dessert honestly and it is amazing. For a healthier option they have other flavors but if you do want dessert and also want to be healthy, this is a great option that is high in protein and affordable
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
This was on sale at my local Publix so I just tried for the first time and I was very impressed! Love the thick Faye consistency and the brownie bits made it seem like desert! Will definitely be getting this again!