Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Joanie C.Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY FAGE

Buy on Jet.com
Sayra T.
Henryville , PA
Go buy it right now ! You will not be disappointed. This was my first time trying these products and I’m on a healthy eating kick. They are a great snack or dessert to satisfy the cravings. Greek yogurt And Sooo many brownie bites. I’ve tried all the flavors and they are all AMAZING! They are good for desserts because they are sweet. All around 200-275 calories. And I got mine on sale 10 for $10.
Jasmine B.
Why did it take me so long to buy this?  When I first saw this yogurt on the shelf, I was intrigued.  I read the ingredients and kept thinking to myself, I like all of this so why not buy it?  I am so glad that I did.  The brownie bites are these petite chunks that I was tempted to just eat by themselves.  The yogurt is very smooth and has vanilla bean to give it an authentic vanilla taste.  I wish this flavor was available and on sale more often.
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Great snack item. I found this yogurt in shoprite and it was moderately priced. The yogurt itself is plain and delicious. I summary didn't even add the little brownie bites. The brownies have a deep chocolate taste that adds a little sweetness to the yogurt.
Meag K.
I love the Fage crossovers! They are healthy, but also delicious so you feel like you are treating yourself! The portion size is a perfect snack and I also like that they are not too sweet. I still get my fix, while being healthy. They cost is not bad either!
Angela N.
Not the healthiest treat to snack on, but definitely one of the more healthy options. It contains a lot of sugar, but definitely is healthier than junk food while satisfying my sweet tooth.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I am a big fan of chobani flips, so I though I would try a different brand. It is very good, but has more of a sour taste because it is Greek yogurt. It was a good price and I will probably buy this again.
Chiadika O.
state college
Great product very healthy personally brownie is my favorite I got it from weis and or walmart it's taste sweet but not to sweet it is very god for chocolate lovers the flavor really stands. It also very healthy.
ashley w.
The taste is amazing! The little brownie bits are a nice touch too! They're actually my favorite part. I bought a big pack from Costco because I wanted to try Greek yogurt. It's thicker than regular yogurt but does not taste bad! I would buy again and I also want to try all flavors!
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
Fage Crossovers Vanilla with Brownie Bites are a favorite in our house. My 7 year old loves these as an occasional treat because of the "little chocolate squares". I will have to say that I only buy these when they are on sale as they are quite expensive.
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
I eat this for dessert honestly and it is amazing. For a healthier option they have other flavors but if you do want dessert and also want to be healthy, this is a great option that is high in protein and affordable