Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Joanne H.Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Jasmine B.Fage® Crossovers™ Vanilla Blended with Brownie Bites Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Joanie C.

BY FAGE

Jasmine B.
Why did it take me so long to buy this?  When I first saw this yogurt on the shelf, I was intrigued.  I read the ingredients and kept thinking to myself, I like all of this so why not buy it?  I am so glad that I did.  The brownie bites are these petite chunks that I was tempted to just eat by themselves.  The yogurt is very smooth and has vanilla bean to give it an authentic vanilla taste.  I wish this flavor was available and on sale more often.
Mary F.
Brunswick, GA
Let me preface my review by saying normally I hate Greek yogurt. I despise it. However, I know it’s good for me. I’ve tried so many different brands.

Then one week, my grocery store offered this for free. I figured okay, I’ll try it.

Much to my surprise, I didn’t hate it! I actually liked it.

It’s become my post-workout snack.
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Great snack item. I found this yogurt in shoprite and it was moderately priced. The yogurt itself is plain and delicious. I summary didn't even add the little brownie bites. The brownies have a deep chocolate taste that adds a little sweetness to the yogurt.
Natalie R.
charlotte
Great yogurt taste with more than enough brownie bites! Great for mornings on the go or a quick snack throughout the day. I bought mine from Harris Teeter. It tastes better than Yoplait and Chobani to me!
ashley w.
The taste is amazing! The little brownie bits are a nice touch too! They're actually my favorite part. I bought a big pack from Costco because I wanted to try Greek yogurt. It's thicker than regular yogurt but does not taste bad! I would buy again and I also want to try all flavors!
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
Fage Crossovers Vanilla with Brownie Bites are a favorite in our house. My 7 year old loves these as an occasional treat because of the "little chocolate squares". I will have to say that I only buy these when they are on sale as they are quite expensive.
Meag K.
I love the Fage crossovers! They are healthy, but also delicious so you feel like you are treating yourself! The portion size is a perfect snack and I also like that they are not too sweet. I still get my fix, while being healthy. They cost is not bad either!
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
I eat this for dessert honestly and it is amazing. For a healthier option they have other flavors but if you do want dessert and also want to be healthy, this is a great option that is high in protein and affordable
Emily H.
Marquette , MI
This was on sale at my local Publix so I just tried for the first time and I was very impressed! Love the thick Faye consistency and the brownie bits made it seem like desert! Will definitely be getting this again!
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I am a big fan of chobani flips, so I though I would try a different brand. It is very good, but has more of a sour taste because it is Greek yogurt. It was a good price and I will probably buy this again.