Fage® Crossovers™ Lemon Blended with Shortbread Crumble Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Jasmine B.Fage® Crossovers™ Lemon Blended with Shortbread Crumble Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Jasmine B.Fage® Crossovers™ Lemon Blended with Shortbread Crumble Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by raquel b.

BY FAGE

Jasmine B.
This yogurt is thick and tastes delicious.  I purchased 2 packages from Sprouts and now I wish I had bought more.  The lemon flavor is not tart or unenjoyable; it has a slight tanginess that compliments the shortbread.  The shortbread crumbles are pleasantly crunchy but the texture is not very dry.
Ashley P.
I received a free one from my local Martins store. This was the BEST yogurt that I have had in a long time. The texture was creamy. The lemon flavor was perfect and natural. Sometimes you get a brand that is lemon flavor and it is too overwhelming, this was not. There were enough shortbread pieces to have in ever bite. I will be buying these in the near future! YUM!!
Caren D.
Munster, IN
YUM. I love love love Fage products - they taste pure and natural. I also do not mind having FULL fat yogurt when buying this brand. It is sooo so delish and creamy, it's good mixed with fruit. This one however is good alone! If you are a big lemon lover, you'll love this. It's good with some blueberries ;)
Molly J.
Toledo
So good! Honey flavored yogurt is one of my favorites! Love the side by side packaging! When on sale always a must buy- it can be slightly higher priced compared to competitors!
Kassandra D.
I am not the biggest fan of Fage but I have a huge fan of their crossovers. The lemon one is my favorite because it has little shortbread cookies and the smallest bits of lemon zest. The Low-fat yogurt serves as a smooth base for all the toss-ins.
Davey D.
I bought this at shoprite on sale 10 yogurts for 10dollars. I still find it expensive because if you eat one everyday, then it adds up. But the taste is fabulous, kind of like a dessert & doesn't leave me hungry after. It is a little tart so be aware
Jenny T.
One of my top favorite yogurt flavors. My grocery store usually runs out of this flavor so I definitely always stock up when I see them! The lemon is not too tart and the yogurt itself is very velvety smooth. The crumble is delicious.
Kama F.
Ashland , OH
My mom actually recommended this to me, so I gave it a shot. First bite I thought it was good, but I couldn't get past the after taste. Not near as smooth tasting as other Fage flavors, comparatively priced with other companies.
Taryn C.
This is Devine. Tastes like a desert and the shortbread crumbles are a really nice consistency. My grocery store had a sale and I picked this up. The yogurt was very creamy and had a nice lemon tartness. So good!
Natasha M.
North Laurel
My absolute favorite yogurt ever. I love lemon anything and this doesn’t disappoint! The cookie crumbles make it slightly sweet, which is perfect. I always have my fridge stocked with this!