Fage® Crossovers™ Lemon Blended with Shortbread Crumble Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Jasmine B.Fage® Crossovers™ Lemon Blended with Shortbread Crumble Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by Jasmine B.Fage® Crossovers™ Lemon Blended with Shortbread Crumble Low-Fat Greek Strained Yogurt 5.3 oz. Container uploaded by raquel b.

BY FAGE

Tori B.
Galloway
Amazing taste and semi low calorie snack. Good for if you’re dieting and have a sweet tooth. The small issue with this one is sometimes if it sits a little long after buying the crumbles get soft and soggy. Other than that it’s great and lemony 🍋
Ashley P.
I received a free one from my local Martins store. This was the BEST yogurt that I have had in a long time. The texture was creamy. The lemon flavor was perfect and natural. Sometimes you get a brand that is lemon flavor and it is too overwhelming, this was not. There were enough shortbread pieces to have in ever bite. I will be buying these in the near future! YUM!!
Molly J.
Toledo
So good! Honey flavored yogurt is one of my favorites! Love the side by side packaging! When on sale always a must buy- it can be slightly higher priced compared to competitors!
Kama F.
Ashland , OH
My mom actually recommended this to me, so I gave it a shot. First bite I thought it was good, but I couldn't get past the after taste. Not near as smooth tasting as other Fage flavors, comparatively priced with other companies.
Natasha M.
North Laurel
My absolute favorite yogurt ever. I love lemon anything and this doesn’t disappoint! The cookie crumbles make it slightly sweet, which is perfect. I always have my fridge stocked with this!
Asia V.
Casper , WY
This is so yummy!! I do think it could have. Bit more lemon in it. But the cookie crunch is a good touch! Albertsons always has such a good deal on the Fage yogurt.
Jasmine B.
This yogurt is thick and tastes delicious.  I purchased 2 packages from Sprouts and now I wish I had bought more.  The lemon flavor is not tart or unenjoyable; it has a slight tanginess that compliments the shortbread.  The shortbread crumbles are pleasantly crunchy but the texture is not very dry.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
I saw a commercial with this flavor it had me at lemon lol it's smooth creamy delicious and is not tart like the other brands, highly recommend trying the lemon with shortbread crumble , totally will be adding with to the grocery list of most
Dominique S.
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this flavor combo, but I loved it. Sometimes the lemon can be chemical tasting in store bought products, but I found this to be a refreshing natural hint of lemon. The cookies added the perfect crunch and made this feel more dessert-like than breakfast-like. I would definition purchase again and recommended to anyone who likes lemon.
Lexie M.
I am definitely more of a fan of the FAGE plain yogurt but these are nice too. They just sort of add some stuff you made not necessarily want and come in smaller packages. i definitely recommend getting the big package and adding what you like to it instead.