Fage 2% Blueberry Yogurt 5.3 oz uploaded by Maria P.

BY FAGE #49 in Yogurt

Find Yogurt Products at Target.com! Fage 2% Blueberry Yogurt 5.3 oz see more...

Courtney B.
San Antonio, TX
Love this yogurt!  The texture is great and flavors are wonderful. FAGE® Total 0% Blueberry & Acai Greek Yogurt   I have tried most of the flavors and they are all so good!  They are very filling and healthy.  I prefer this brand to other products because I like the texture and how it is separated.  I will continue to purchase this!
Chantelle S.
Fage 2% Blueberry Yogurt 5.3 oz is my oldest daughter’s favorite yogurt! Fage is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt because it tastes AMAZING and comes in tons of flavors! The blueberry yogurt tastes like blueberry pie when you eat it, but it is so much better for you! I personally like it best by taking a scoop of the yogurt and dipping it into the filling side of the container and not mixing the flavors together. My daughter prefers them to be completely mixed together before she eats hers. It doesn’t matter which way you eat it, it is delicious both ways! We have had times where when we check out we look crazy because we have over 30 of these in our cart. But when you find something everyone in your family loves, you stock up!
Gabriella D.
Berlin
FAGE® Yogurt is by far the best Greek yogurt available. It is much creamier than Chobani or the other brands. And it has a more desirable flavor. It is a bit more expensive but it’s worth it. I recommend this yogurt to others especially if you are looking for plain yogurt it is the healthiest and you will get a better deal on plain cups because you get 7 oz for the same price as the fruit flavored (5.3 oz). But the fruit flavors are amazing, I get them if I’m not trying to be healthy that day.
Renie O.
Carroll, IA
I love that the Fage is smooth, especially in the 2% form. This one with the blueberry has the fruit separated from the yogurt so you don't have to add as much, therefore less sugar consumed. I'm all about consuming less sugar in my day and this one makes it easy. I swirl just a little tiny bit of the flavoring in the yogurt and it's a great breakfast. High in protein. I can't find this many places, but one spot I buy it is at Walmart and I eat it almost daily.
Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Hands down my favorite yogurt. No yogurt is as creamy and rich as these. I love it so much. The fruits or topping on the side always tastes so good and you can add as much or as little as you choose. Will buy until I die LOL!!!!
Rosalind P.
Plano
We always have Fage blueberry yoghurt on hand. It's the only yogurt my daughter likes. We all liked it but it's her favorite. She has been on a diet and her dietitian recommended it. It cost a little more than some other yogurts but I think that it has the very best taste and consistency. I use the plain yogurt in stead of sour cream because my husband can't have sour cream and it makes a wonderful substitute for anything that requires sour cream.
Liz L.
Russellville , AR
FAGE® Yogurt is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE brand of Greek yogurt that I can find in the USA. I eat it plain, add fruit, and fennel, and granola, and also cook with it using coconut milk sometimes as well to my Mediterranean dishes I learned how to make while living overseas!
Nell♀ W.
Northport
This is a very high quality product, but unfortunately I don't like blueberries. So obviously, this isn't the snack for me. However, Fage doesn't add too much sugar to their products and each product is made with healthy, whole ingredients. My favorite flavor of yogurt is vanilla and I love to add fresh fruit with honey. If you like blueberries and Greek yogurt, I definitely would recommend this!
Andrea M.
I am so pleased with how delicately delicious this Fage yogurt tastes! It has the perfec amount of sweetness coming from the blueberries to counter the "blandness", for lack of a better term", of the yogurt on its own. That's not to say it doesn't taste well on its own, so much as it allows for a versatility in flavor depending on add ons! It's definitely thick and decadent and a great treat!
Lauren B.
I love the design of this yogurt and I have always thought that has a great taste. I like the 2% because I have come to realize that the 0% or skim has so much sugar in it. The blueberries are in a separate compartment that you can scoop in and some of the flavors tend to be a little too sweet but I like the blueberry once it's mixed in. The Greek yogurt offsets the sweetness. Reasonably priced as well