Facing the Music And Living To Talk About It uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Jennifer L.
MONTREAL-EAST, QUEBEC
First off let me tell you that I am one of the biggest backstreet boy fan out there. This is mainly why I bought the book. Because he's cute and he's in my favortie musical groupe. But after reading the first few pages I was hooked. I do come from a family in which theres a lot of substance abuse so it was an insight on how the person who abuses substance feel. I was overtaken with this. Book it helped me understand a lot of things and helped me become happier. Everyone who has someone with drugs or drinking problem close to them should deffinetly read this. it also though me a lot about my childhood idol.