Facial Power Brush uploaded by Erica P.

Facial Power Brush

Vivitar PG7000PNK Facial Power Brush see more...

Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This facial brush is amazing! This is my first facial brush purchase. I stumbled upon this product at TJMaxx and for $9.99, I had to give it a try. The brush is powered by 2 AA batteries (not included) and is waterproof. Mine came with two brush heads. I was in awe the very first time that I used it. It cleans really well and exfoliates the skin. My face feels super smooth after using it. I would most definitely repurchase!
Leena W.
I have an extremely sensitive face. These types of contraptions feel a little harsh to me. Very good at exfoliating and cleaning. I would say it is effective, and I would only recommend this if you don’t have sensitive skin.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I've never tried any facial brushes, but I have heard a lot of good things about them. Going to have to try.
Narimene C.
i watched full of video related to this pruduct soo i wanntt the tested and try how it works <3 the color is beautiful i love it so much ;;;
Mariana H.
It’s really nice, you skin is totally clean after you use it and you can feel it. It is cheap and easy to clean and to use
takoua c.
I still haven't tried any brushes like this but i would love to get one like this , i love the purple color 😍😍
Tara G.
have you seen a difference in your completion from using this?
Narimene C.