Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersDollarItemDirect
Facial Makeup Cleansing Wipes 30 count Charcoal, Case of 24

Facial Makeup Cleansing Wipes 30 count Charcoal, Case of 24

by DollarItemDirect

Easily removes all dirt, oil, & Make-up. Deep cleans, down to the pores. PH Balanced, Hypo-allergenic.

Sold by Case Pack of 24 items

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Facial Makeup Cleansing Wipes 30 count Charcoal, Case of 24!
Robin F.
Easton, MD
Facial Makeup Cleansing Wipes 30 count Charcoal, Case of 24 uploaded by Robin F.
I guess the saying, "You get what you pay for" goes hand in hand with these cleansing wipes. I really haven't seen any kind of difference than when I use any other non-charcoal brand. Save your money. I wouldn't recommend purchasing.
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
Facial Makeup Cleansing Wipes 30 count Charcoal, Case of 24 uploaded by Clarisa S.
They wiped are black and they have a thick texture . It does not come apart at all very effective well not disappoint you. It's for all skin type does not leave my face dry not a oily finish. The packaging is nice and small can carry with you anywhere .
Tania D.
Facial Makeup Cleansing Wipes 30 count Charcoal, Case of 24 uploaded by Tania D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
this is a good make up remover it removes all make up with one wipe, it does help my face when I have a break out it
Hannah M.
New Brockton, AL
They work well for what it is. They don’t leave my face feeling weird or anything. I’m happy with them
Elizabeth M.
Littleton, NC
As far as facial cleansing cloths go, this particular one works okay. I can clearly see the dirt from my face on the cloth after each use. They are pretty soft and not abrasive. They are fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and not tested on animals. Very affordable.
Ines W.
Tucker, GA
Good price good product. Cleaning so great. My face feel so fresh and soft. Small packaging with 30 cloths fit in my small bag. The cloth is so soft. And not overwhelming scent. Charcoal do the deep cleaning. It is also PH Balanced, Hypo allergenic and not tested on animal. Clean your face without hurting the skin it self. Facial Makeup Cleansing Wipes 30 count Charcoal, Case of 24
Melissa S.
Selma, NC
Purchased at: Dollar General
I actually hate these wipes. They start falling apart when u take them out of the package. If I weren’t using Ofra’s cleaning balm it would not even get my makeup off.
Patricia H.
Williamston, NC
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are one of my favorite dollar finds..my skin loves them.. they are not harsh on my skin but they definitely feel like they get my skin really clean...I love them and I will buy them over and over again to use as a part of my daily routine..look in the dollar section of dollar general
Anjelica C.
Tucson , AZ
Purchased at: Dollar General
Just started using these and I’m pretty impressed. They make my face feel real smooth. And you would they are white like any other face wipes but they are actually black and you can see all the stuff that’s coming off your face. Do recommend ♥️
yvette ..
Works Ok I got a pack of 4 at Marshall’s for 10 not bad, Gotta stay stacked always on use 🥴

Looking for your answer?