Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesBurt's Bees
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Peach & Willow Bark

Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Peach & Willow Bark

by Burt's Bees

Leave skin feeling smooth and revitalised with towelettes that cleanse, gently exfoliate and tone.

any harsh ingredients in these or ??
Why isn't Savvy Travelers Take Offz on this list
Are these dry when out of the package? How well does it work with waterproof/ stubborn makeup
Start your review of Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Peach & Willow Bark!
Product Highlights
Because they also exfoliate, they help to take off any dead skin and all dirt and oil.in reviews
They are used with all natural ingredients and I feel comfortable using this product on my skin, as well as my daughter's skin, who is a tween.in reviews
They smell great and they get all the oil and makeup off of my face every time I use one.in reviews
it removed my make up and brightened my face so much, it smelled really nice too. in reviews
...skin, which is also nice because I don't want to use the exfoliating wipes every time.in reviews
Valentina C.
Stamford, CT
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Peach & Willow Bark uploaded by Valentina C.
Purchased at: CVS
Amo Burts Bees, pero esta toallas han sido el primer producto que no me ha gustado de ellos; me arde la cara cada vez que las utilizo no sé la razón. Me quita el maquillaje y su textura es suave pero al momento me hace arder la cara. [product:burts-bees-facial-cleansing-towelettes-peach-&-willowbark-exfoliating]
Mary C.
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Peach & Willow Bark uploaded by Mary C.
I enjoy using this product at least 2 times per week for soft exfoliation. This product is 98.5% natural. Uses peach and willow bark. Leaves no residue. And is non drying. Getting exfoliating without the harmful peels.
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
These are a staple in my travel bag and in my gym bag! While nothing is a substitute for my nightly beauty routine, I do love the simplicity of these and they're great for travel and for wiping the sweat off my face after working out. And also, not gonna lie, on those nights when I'm way too tired for a beauty routine! My face is super sensitive and these work great without making me breakout!
Flor A.
Encino, CA
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Peach & Willow Bark uploaded by Flor A.
Purchased at: CVS
on the package it says for normal or dry skin. I consider that I have normal skin ... this product irritated my face, it is too strong
Arganise C.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The cleansing wipes that I had before these weren’t good because I had to wet them and it created too much sudds for my face. I purchased these wipes because I love the Burt’s bees brand and what it stands for, so I trust their products. I was happy to see that these wipes remove my stubborn makeup and it only takes one. These wipes also smell very good and made my face feel clean.
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Peach & Willow Bark uploaded by Ashley A.
O. M. G. I'm OBSESSED! And I'm NOT a girl to freak out over products it takes A LOT to make me excited and I can't stop talking about this amazing product from Burt's Bees my face literally smells of summer and the SWEETEST peach youve ever had. I can't describe the incredible smell these clothes have. I just can't get over it. My face is refreshed, renewed and smelling of the sweetest peach this side of the Mississippi! 🍑🍑🍑🍑 ❤️❤️❤️
Nicole P.
Williamsville, NY
These smell so good, with a citrusy peachy smell out of the package.  The wipes have a little texture to get face makeup off.  I use these after I've already taken off my makeup to refresh my face and add some moisture back into my nightly routine.  If you put them in the fridge and use them cold, they are really soothing before bed.  The only thing I don't like is that they leave a slightly strange smell behind on your skin - kind of like the smell of artificial orange kids motrin syrup which is weird because straight out of the package they smell like a fresh peach.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
These wipes weren't good to my skin.. They left it dry and irritated, it also irritated my eyes and made them burn. I was very disappointed because Burt's bees makes such good stuff and I thought I was actually going to like these.
Katie N.
Portsmouth, OH
Not only does this product smell incredible, but my face always feels so clean after using the towelettes. The gentle exfoliating is great for sensitive skin!
Shelby C.
Killeen, TX
These smell great! They are also great for exfoliating. Sometimes they can be a little irritating for my sensitive skin. So I have to be pretty picky about when I use them. But they are fantastic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...