BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBurt's Bees
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage

Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage

by Burt's Bees

Cleanse away dirt, oil, and makeup, and revitalise and tone your face in one easy step without ever having to rinse.

Does this this product work well with oily skin?
Is it good for your skin?
Does this help chapped lips ?
Start your review of Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage uploaded by Thuy N.
Cucumber, sage, 10 towelettes. This was rough on my skin. It smells so strong it was overwhelming. The towelette was able to wipe some makeup off. The waterproof makeup takes a bit to wipe. I have to use a cleanser after.
Kathy Lee C.
Alexandria, VA
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage uploaded by Kathy Lee C.
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage uploaded by Kathy Lee C.
Love the scent and how well they clean my face. Fabulous scent, removes makeup, non oily, and dry rapidly. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. Highly recommended
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually buy different cleansing wipes just to test them out. I like this one. It’s effective, it doesn’t leave your skin greasy and it does wipe all of my makeup at the end of the day. Scent isn’t too overwhelming either. So far, so good 🥒🍃
Alta M.
Guntersville, AL
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage uploaded by Alta M.
Purchased at: ULTA
These weren’t even moist wipes. The smell of sage is incredibly overpowering. It took me seven wipes to clean off my makeup, and I do NOT wear a lot of makeup. I see why they were on clearance. I would not buy again. This was super disappointing because I usually love Burt’s Bees products.
Paulina R.
Houston
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage uploaded by Paulina R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not the best when it comes to towelettes. For some reason the product irritated my eyes so bad. I mean I’m not saying they are the worst thing on earth but I just don’t see myself using them again. Sometimes things are not going to be compatible for you and that’s ok.
Keri C.
Columbia
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage uploaded by Keri C.
Love these. Not great for removing a whole face full of makeup but good to get off the residual... I usually shower at night and wash my face and I use these in the morning to refresh, then I use the same wipe again to wash the makeup off my hands after applying. They don't irritate my face and they aren't overly perfumed like most makeup removing wipes.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage uploaded by Taylor F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these in the morning as an alternative to washing my face because it dries me out too much to wash it twice a day and I can’t stand dirty skin. At first the smell of these was way too intense for me but I quickly got used to it. These are not harsh and haven’t broken me out or dried my skin out.
Sidney E.
Ankeny, IA
Lately I have not been using these! I am trying to get away from these due to the fact that they are bad for your skin! It can cause dark eyes!! Which nobody wants!! So I have been using miscelluar water instead and have noticed quite the difference!!
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
Great for the skin and refreshing. Removes all traces of makeup. 5 star rating for product says it all.Would recommend this.
Sydney M.
Penfield, NY
Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage uploaded by Sydney M.
Purchased at: Target
Awesome for if you’re feeling lazy and don’t want to do a deep wash! Removes most, if not all, makeup with only one wet wipe, very gentle on the skin and smells like cucumbers. Would buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lorie S.
Louisville, KY
il y a 3 ans
Leah S. il y a 2 ans
Ummm honestly not one that bothered me or made me notice one. When applying then it’s a very fresh and clean scent. Almost like you were using fresh aloe and a light mint on a cotton pad. I definitely recommend moisturizer after using them though. As for a scent, I don’t believe so and if it does, it’s a very light clean scent. Definitely not bothersome, definitely a good clean smell.