Facial Cleansing Towelettes - Pink Grapefruit (30 count)

From greasy to breezy, lickety split.

are these wipes drying?
Is the scent pretty strong?
Will this product irritate sensitive skin? I really want to try it, but my skin tends to irritated by 'grape fruit' ingredients.
Start your review of Facial Cleansing Towelettes - Pink Grapefruit (30 count)!
I got my makeup wearing family members hooked on these when I first fell in love with these. This scent is refreshing and the makeup wipe does what it’s supposed to do. I will say to be careful if you have a wipe that isn’t fully saturated as it can be a little rough sometimes. But adding a little water or cleansing oil helps with that. Either way I did like these when I used them and if they were on sale I would stock up and use the, but not my go to anymore. I have found wipes with more in them (40/50 count) for the same price.
Fowlerville, MI
I like using these because they smell great, but not overpowering. These don’t deep clean, but they’re good for getting rid of the initial layer of sweat, debris, etc. that clogs up pores. I use them more in the summer to try to keep my face fresh. I would change the packaging design. The opening to pull the towelettes is pretty small and can be hard to pull one out. Plus sometimes more come with it and the rest have to be shoved back in. My skin feels pretty nice and fresh after using them though.
Silver Grove, KY
Purchased at: Kohl's
These smell great and also do a pretty good job taking off your makeup but i usually use more than one. The price is just right for these to keep them competitive with all the other wipes. I probably will buy then again Just because i like to have wipes around in case i need them and i do really like this brand
Riverside, CA
I really enjoy the scent of this product; its a clean scent without being overwhelming. I find these wipes to always hold their moisture. They are very effective for cleansing and usually I only require one wipe to take off a full-face makeup look. The product lasts a long time. However, I usually only use cleansing wipes for traveling; therefore, I sometimes opt for a cheaper competitor.
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell is so nice. I got these on sale at Ulta but I believe they are a decent price at regular value for the amount in the package. As much as I love the smell, these wipes were not for me. They did not take off my eyeliner and mascara easily and leave my skin a bit tender if I use too much in one area. Worked well cleaning powder makeup off and have an exfoliating texture.
Pengilly, MN
I wasn’t expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised by these! I bought a mini pack for traveling and now I’m considering buying the larger size. They smelled so good and left my face feeling fresh and clean. I used to remove my mascara too and they did slightly burn my eyes but nothing terrible. That sounds bad. Lol. I just have sensitive skin. I did really like these.
These are by far the best makeup wipes I have found that don’t burn my face and get off all my makeup. The packaging is very appealing and the scent is very nice and is very soothing to help wind down from a busy day. For anyone who has sensitive skin I couldn’t recommend these wipes enough because they leave my skin feeling fresh, clean and ready for bed!
These face wipes do a great job of cleansing my skin. Like all face wipes, you should definitely use another cleanser after because it doesn't get all of the makeup off, but it is very effective nonetheless. I also really enjoy the refreshing grapefruit scent on these. I wish it was a little milder though because sometimes it can feel a little irritating on the skin.
Indianapolis
I used these a while back when I was in 8th grade. I could t really afford normal skincare so I don’t entirely suggest this but I used them to clean my face overall. The smell really good and are perfect for a quick clean before bed or if you’re in a rush in the morning.Facial Cleansing Towelettes - Pink Grapefruit (30 count)
Jamestown, OH
I did not really enjoy these facial wipes. They would sting when I used them and smelled so strongly. They also were not moist enough to get off all of my makeup, I felt like I really had to scrub to get everything off. Also just forget about using them on your eye makeup unless you want to burn your eyeballs lol. I don’t recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...