MakeupCosmetic ToolsCosmetic Pencil Sharpenersetereauty
Facial Cleansing Brush, Waterproof Body Facial Brush for Deep Cleansing, Gentle Exfoliating and Removing Blackhead with 5 Brush Heads

by etereauty

A COMPLETE FACE AND BODY CLEANSING SYSTEM. A waterproof two-speed motor unit and five different attachments give you the full range of cleansing, from a gentle wash to vigorous deep-cleaning, experience exfoliation 7x better for visibly brighter, more even skin tone. Suitable for all skin types. Requires four AA batteries (not included). TWO-SPEED MOTOR DELIVERS THOROUGHLY CLEANSES. High and low speeds for different cleaning tasks - It tackles blemishes and clogged pores in order to advance skin's elasticity and collagen production. It also helps remove blackheads and whiteheads, and effectively reaches hard to clean areas like the sides of your nose and t-zone. A FULL RANGE OF ATTACHMENTS. Two small brushes for facial cleansing, A sponge head for makeup removal, a pumice head for removing calluses, and a large brush for body-cleansing in the shower. We recommend replacing the brushes after 90 days, or as soon as the brush head starts to show signs of wear. FULLY WATERPROOF. Special IPX7 waterproof design is ideal for those who prefer an in-shower service. Enjoy the highest quality skin care products at home. Simply clean the brushes by rinsing under warm running water and allowing to air dry. NO-RISK PURCHASE! UNCONDITIONAL ONE-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If you're unsatisfied with this item for any reason, we'll immediately refund your purchase price.

A COMPLETE FACE AND BODY CLEANSING SYSTEM. A waterproof two-speed motor unit and five different attachments give you the full range of cleansing, from a gentle wash to vigorous deep-cleaning, experience exfoliation 7x better for visibly brighter, more even skin tone. Suitable for all skin types. Requires four AA batteries (not included).; TWO-SPEED MOTOR DELIVERS THOROUGHLY CLEANSES. High and low speeds for different cleaning tasks - It tackles blemishes and clogged pores in order to advance skin's elasticity and collagen production. It also helps remove blackheads and whiteheads, and effectively reaches hard to clean areas like the sides of your nose and t-zone.; A FULL RANGE OF ATTACHMENTS. Two small brushes for facial cleansing, A sponge head for makeup removal, a pumice head for removing calluses, and a large brush for body-cleansing in the shower. We recommend replacing the brushes after 90 days, or as soon as the brush head starts to show signs of wear.; FULLY WATERPROOF. Special IPX7 waterproof design is ideal for those who prefer an in-shower service. Enjoy the highest quality skin care products at home. Simply clean the brushes by rinsing under warm running water and allowing to air dry.; NO-RISK PURCHASE! UNCONDITIONAL ONE-YEAR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If you're unsatisfied with this item for any reason, we'll immediately refund your purchase price.

Hey! I was wondering how can I give this product a try and then, give it my honest review? I would for this to be my first product!
Start your review of Facial Cleansing Brush, ETEREAUTY Waterproof Body Facial Brush for Deep Cleansing, Gentle Exfoliating and Removing Blackhead with 5 Brush Heads!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
I am really pleased with my purchase of the Eterbeauty cleansing brush. It's well worth the money and want overpriced. I really research things before I purchase anything online and this brush is just as good as any other. It's not the only one I own but its probably the one I go to most often rather than my "sonic" type cleanser device. It has 5 different attachments and a base to stand it in. As far as I can tell its watertight too!. With two speeds and all the difference heads it's really all I need. I definitely reccomend this little cutie if you want good rotating brush device that lasts and wont break the bank and is good for any skin type. ETEREAUTY SR-03G 5 in 1 Waterproof Electric Facial and Body Cleansing Brush with 5 Brush Heads for Removing Blackhead Exfoliating and Massaging
gabriela S.
miami
Facial Cleansing Brush, ETEREAUTY Waterproof Body Facial Brush for Deep Cleansing, Gentle Exfoliating and Removing Blackhead with 5 Brush Heads uploaded by gabriela S.
Is super! I use it when I want to do a deeper cleaning, I feel that it cleanses my skin much more and leaves me without residues