Facial Cleaning Brush uploaded by Julia L.

BY VIVITAR

Vivitar PG7000RG Facial Cleaning Brush see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought the floral version of this brush for $10 from TJ Maxx. I have very sensitive skin, so the soft gentel bristles are amazing. When you first use it, the brush feels a little rough but then it's basically an exfoliating spin brush. So far it has been me very smooth skin, helps get rid of my blackheads, and it is literally getting off the dead skin!
I use it with a cleanser 2x a week along with a face scrub on days I don't use the spin brush.
Lesley D.
Union City, NJ
This product is really great for my skin. I love that it has a low and higher setting for the speed. I use in the morning to clean out my face and I love it, . The best part about it is that it’s inexpensive, and it comes in cute colors and designs. I would recommend it.
Julia L.
kingston
Amazingly gentle and smoothe! Made my skin feel so soft! Comes with two brushes & a nice bag to travel with.
Lisa A.
Marietta, GA
Honestly obsessed with the color of this! 😍😍 I would love to get this as a gift!!!
#giftcrush
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
Doesn’t really seem to get my face clean. Which that it offered a setting for other speeds
Amela M.
Literally do this saved my faces life its so beneficial it cleans your face very well especially after makeup and i really like it