BY FACETORY #48 in Subscription Boxes

We are a group of sheet mask junkies located in sunny California who came together to curate and run a monthly sheet mask subscription box called FaceTory. Like everyone else, we were first overwhelmed with the variety of Korean sheet masks available in the market when we all first started our sheet masking journeys. However, armed with the passion about Korean skincare, we have come to love and appreciate the wonders of sheet masking.

Our obsession led us to find so many great sheet masks available that were harder to access outside of Korea. Now we want to share and provide our favorites among the latest Korean masks in an affordable and easy way. Each month we work hard to bring you - whether you're a sheet mask junkie or sheet mask newbie - the must-have sheet masks delivered right to your doorstep.

• Do you really enjoy this and use all the masks? I love masks and ...1 Answers
  • FaceTory Sheet Mask Subscription Box Is the 7 sheet box better t...1 Answers
  • I’m obsessed with sheet masks. Is this worth it? ... Be the first to answer!
Hope B.
So cute! This is the first time I have tried Facetory and I am impressed! I got the 4 mask deal. The packaging is cute, good quality masks, for an affordable price. The value of my bag was $13 but I only had to pay $8 and since I'm obsessed with sheet masks this helps me a lot haha!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I am so happy that I found a monthly subscription box for sheet masks!  I am a complete subscription box junkie, and this box just really makes my life simpler.  I currently have the Four Ever Fresh package, and am on my second month in, and couldn't be happier.  I love getting to try out different Korean beauty products, and since getting really into sheet masks, I don't have to buy them one at a time at the store.  I feel like its cheaper to go with Facetory than buying them from the stores.  Also, every mask I have received has been excellent quality!
Daniela F.
Charlestown, IN
October @myfacetory box💕 This month 3% of all purchases are being donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. If your looking for a affordable subscription box this is one💆🏻✨ #happymasking #facetory #sheetmask #subscriptionbox #skincare ✨ For more reviews and content check out my instagram @danielafiorre I do give always every month! 💛
Keturah B.
South holland , IL
First month with this subscription and I love it. Was kinda bummed that it didn’t come in a box though. But no biggie! The mask are super cute& I can’t wait for next months box! I recommend! Use code lovetwo or lovefour for FREE masks with your box this month!
Lauryn V.
Weaverville, NC
I started using this subscription last month. I had never tried a sheet mask before until these. I used their no:hj pore control mask first and almost all my pores disappeared, so of course I fell in love. I’ve been using a sheet mask from them 2 days a week and my skin looks better than it has in years. I will defiantly keep my subscription, I’m so excited I found them!
Rosa R.
I hate having to wash off face masks so sheet masks are a god send. I love the variety they have and it’s super affordable!! My skin has never been so soft! Great quality masks that are easy to use and you don’t have to wash it off once your done! Shipping is quick and their packaging is adorable! I love it!
Erica E.
Gainesville , FL
I absolutely LOVE Facetory!!! I'm on Month #2 and can't stop raving about them! Not only do I love their amazing customer service (I thought my package was late after getting it within 2 days the first month, cyst service responded within 15min and explained!)

I subscribed for the smaller 4 pack package for $4.95 as my own "test" of the product(s) and company. Each subscription is enveloped in a bright yellow package which somehow makes the excitement even greater when you receive it!

It's a great variety of masks with all different types of awesome things for a variety of skin types. And these are quality ingredients! This month I received a caviar theme sheet mass with black caviar it. The sheet masks are amazing to use after exfoliation and a bit of toner, and the best thing is – they include instructions in each package for any newbies.

For a grand total of about eight bucks a month, your skin to can feel as awesome as mine does right now!
Cristina Q.
Cutler Bay, FL
Love it.. their masks are amazing and they are so great for my face... I feel that they customized your order just for you face type... all the mask that they have help are jut perfect for my skin type.
Chessa C.
I've been subscribed to facetory for eight months and I absolutely love it! I get the Seven Lux subscription which is definitely pricier than the box of four (which I initially got when I started out but switched to the 7 the same month) and I have yet to be disappointed by any month's box. All the masks are high quality and the box has great value for everything you get (the prices of each mask are included on the card that comes with each box, and they always add up to significantly more than the price of the subscription). The card also has a ton of helpful information about what ingredients are in each mask and what they do for your skin. All in all this is really a great subscription for anyone who is invested in skincare & likes trying new things :)
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I absolutely LOVE sheet masking so it's no surprise that I've fallen in love with this subscription box. I am part of their 7 Luxe sub and have never been disappointed with a box. Facetory selects high quality masks and provides a pamphlet with information with each of them. Giving tips specifically for each masks and descriptions so you can find the best one for you needs of the moment. Not only that but their aesthetics and theme of the boxes are so well-thought out and cute. I would definitely recommend this subscription box to others. Happy masking!
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
FaceTory Sheet Mask Subscription Box Is the 7 sheet box better than the 4 count?? There’s a ten dollar difference and it adds up so I’m trying to decide which to choose? Opinions?? Please and thank you!
Kelsey R.
Do you really enjoy this and use all the masks? I love masks and would love to try this.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I’m obsessed with sheet masks. Is this worth it? What kind of brands do they partner with with?