Facetheory Clarifying Cleanser C2 Combination/oily 180ml Facetheory Clarifying

Facetheory Clarifying Cleanser C2 Combination/oily 180ml Facetheory Clarifying

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Facetheory Clarifying Cleanser C2 Combination/oily 180ml Facetheory Clarifying!
How would you rate this product?
Mónica C.
ESTEPONA, Málaga
Facetheory Clarifying Cleanser C2 Combination/oily 180ml Facetheory Clarifying uploaded by Mónica C.
Está especialmente formulada para pieles grasas y con imperfecciones y actúa como un peeling facial con ácido glicólico. Una potente combinación de hidroxiácidos (alfa y beta) purifica los poros y reduce las rojeces mientras rejuvenece tu piel. Disponible perfumado o sin perfume. La opción perfumada contiene aceite esencial de mandarina prensado en frío.
Karen G.
Newport, Shropshire
I love this cleanser it is one of my favourites. I use this every night and leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth. Highly recommend
Reece M.
I was a little worried about this product as it mentioned in the email that it's not recommended for sensitive skin. But it arrived yesterday and I thought I'd try to test a little area of my skin as I've had a really bad breakout! I applied a little bit in the worst affected area and afterwards I used moisturiser just incase my face was too sensitive. Thankfully my skin was okay with having the cleanser. I woke up today and the spots have shrunk loads! I'm looking forward to see the continued results!

Looking for your answer?