BeautyMaybelline
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 024 oz, The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective, By New York

Here is the secret to brilliant and luminous skin: ’s Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter. Bring on a brighterWalmartplexion by creating a chrome effect with our highlighter. Highlight your best features as the powder drenches the skin...

What do you like about this Highlighter pigmentation Wase?
What’s the best way to apply this highlighter?
Start your review of Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,714 reviews
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the Maybelline master chrome metallic highlighter and it retails for around $9.00. The color is a light peach with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. The pigment is excellent and it goes on smooth. Goes on easily with a brush and has a high shine finish. Lasts roughly 8 hours on me before it begins to fade
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Kris L.
This is a beautiful rose gold highlighter! The formula is great and it's very glowy! This is also a huge pan so I put it almost everywhere on my face. I just love it so much! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who loves a flashy rose gold highlighter!
Jordan  P.
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Jordan  P.
Purchased at: Target
This highlighter is beautiful and I like it more than high end highlighters. It is very pigmented and applies super well. It gives you a gorgeous highlight! Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York
Ashley  S.
Lacey, WA
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Ashley  S.
Awesome and affordable highlighter. Gives a lovely and shiny glow. Love this shade, it is gorgeous and gives such a pretty rosy pink hue to your skin.
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently stared using highlighters. And I liked the picture so shinny 🤣 so I bought it. But I'm Not sure what happens this is the 2nd one I purchase and it keeps breaking on me, and it ends up getting all over my other makeup . I usually just have it at home so I don't even carry it with me. Does that ever happen to anybody?? #maybelline
Courtney P.
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Courtney P.
Hello and welcome back!! I love this affordable drug store highlight!! Yes, it is definitely powdery.. BUT with any powdery problem..you add setting spray. I coat my highlighting brush and then spray it and let it melt together, then apply it to face, or spray my face THEN apply it. Being powdery isn't bad, you just have to spritz the brush...as the highlight is definitely there!! Would recommend!!
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Samantha P.
I buy a lot of highlighters so I can be pretty picky. With this one, I love the color. The gold really comes through and the soft rose color goes great with my skin. Love 💗 it as an eyeshadow. Very versatile!
Badrunnesa T.
Buffalo, NY
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Badrunnesa T.
This product is amazing and has great pigment for the highlight. I use it every so often under a dewy base of foundation. I love the way it glides onto the skin.
Kate K.
North Olmsted, OH
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Kate K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hey#Maybelline fans, I just got a complimentary look at the #MasterChrome highlighter and it DOES give a good shine. Pigment is high, you don't need a lot. My problem is my pores - I didn't prep well enough before putting on this lovely rose gold shade, so I'm poring a lot. My suggestion is to use a good pore refiner before any makeup to help (which I didnty). But thanks Maybelline for the Master Chrome - will keep using this shimmery, soft yet beautiful accent in my repertoire 🤩❤ Girgeous color, easy application, good price. #MNYItLook #contest @maybelline @ultabeauty @Influenster #makeup #Skincare #Highlighter
Michelle S.
Orange City, FL
Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter Makeup, Molten Rose Gold, 0.24 oz., The Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Powder Highlighter features reflective.., By Maybelline New York uploaded by Michelle S.
Ok so im actually writing a review for rhjs product called flower i cant find it on here so i got it at cvs i usually buy high ends but when i seen this i thought it was soo pretty i got a highlighter too. Thebhighlighter does hava a bit if a sparkle so it but they eye shadow is almost like a duo chrome for 11$ i had to get it i havent used it yet but the swatches r pretty im sure over a color makes it pop