BY JOHN WOO

The third of John Woo's American-made feature films, Face/Off stars John Travolta as Sean Archer, an FBI agent obsessed with capturing Castor Troy (Nicolas Cage), a criminal genius who years before killed Archer's son while trying to assassinate the agent. Archer's single-minded pursuit of Troy has caused serious harm to his marriage, but Archer thinks the light may have appeared at the end of the tunnel when a seriously wounded Troy is captured in a bloody shootout. However, it turns out that Troy has planted a time bomb, with a biological payload that could destroy the entire city of Los Angeles -- and Troy isn't about to say where it is. The only other person who knows the bomb's location is Troy's brother, Pollux (Alessandro Nivola), who is no more helpful than Castor. FBI scientists hatch a plan: they have developed an experimental surgery which would allow them to graft Troy's face temporarily on Archer's head and allow him to question Pollux as if he were his brother. But after Archer has taken Troy's face, Troy regains consciousness and forces the doctors to give him Archer's face. Now the criminal mastermind has the FBI at his disposal, and the lawman is underground with few places to turn. Along with Woo's usual elaborately choreographed action scenes, Face/Off features a number of notable supporting performances, including Joan Allen as Archer's wife, Colm Feore and C.C.H. Pounder as FBI scientists, and Gina Gershon as Troy's loyal but long-suffering girlfriend.

Paige W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
5 STARS for an extremely entertaining film where Nic Cage and John Travolta LITERALLY SWAP FACES. What else could anyone ask for in a 90s action flick. Future prisons. Check. Insane medical procedures. Check. Mistaken identities. Check. NIC CAGE. CHECK.
Ticks all the boxes for a great film
Maillim B.
Springfield, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Creo que es una película de las clásicas muy buena, empezando por los actores muy bueno. el sonido de música los actores fenomenal. la película proyectas varios sentimientos. mi ecsena favorita fue cuando se intercambian las caras, cada vez que la ponen en hbo la veo, la recomiendo si aun no las haz visto
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
This movie came out over 10 years ago but I love it. When it first came out I rented it at blockbuster and watched it with the family. It definitely has an interesting story plot that keeps you interested. I mean how it switching faces with the enemy not interesting?
Denice R.
Love this movie its totally one of my top favorite movies and John Travolta and Nicolas Cage ace this movie doing double acting from both actors its very emotional , funny, and has a lot of action so i definitely would recommend you to watch it
Amanda S.
This is one of those movies my mom and I decided to flip on looking for a movie to watch on Netflix. I ended up liking it a lot more than I expected. I love Nicholas Cage and I thought he played this role really well
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
This is such a nostalgic movie for me! I first saw this when I was very young. It's definitely a great movie. It's thrilling, dramatic, and action oriented. Definitely a must see for the crime-drama addicts.
India S.
This movie is on my "sit and watch every time I come across it" list. The story line is great the action and it is pretty funny. I have seen this movie at least 50 times and have not got tired of it yet.
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
This was a pretty good movie , couldn't believe how crazy Nicolas Cage was in the movie , I've seen it so many times its hard to count , lots of action and of course drama , with a good ending .
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I like Nicolas Cage in this movie and I love Jon Travolta period, but I'm not a fan of these everyday just same old thing action movies. They just get predictable to me.
Rose P.
Atascosa, TX
Great Movie!!! I just love John Travolta and Nicolas cage and I own every movie that they are both in, Great action movie I can watch this over and over again
Rosa M.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Did you enjoy john travolta playing a bad guy?
Kerri W.
Woodruff, SC
Who is a diehard Nic Cage fan?