suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I was gifted by FACE GYM Hydro-Bound Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide Serum. Be sure to wash your hands first before applying! A little product goes a long way so the dropper really helps with applying evenly! I use two drops in the morning and one at night after I cleanse. It absorbs seamlessly into and does not make me look or feel greasy. I feel an immediate plump after using it. I am so impressed with the ingredients such as the Bio-Lifting Complex and Niacinamide to give my skin a smooth and firmer look.L and the Marine Bioferments help protect the skin barrier, lock in moisture, and tighten the look of skin. I have seen a difference in my skin barrier within the one week I have been using it. Overall, my skin feels smoother and feels moisturized. I am able to layer my other skincare on top of this serum without pilling. I plan to continue using this serum and buying more when I run out. I recommend giving this product a try!
I got this Hydro-Bound serum complementary from #influenestr and @facegym I want to say that hyaluronic acid is must have skin care steps!!!! Which helps to give dewy,plump and healthy glow to our beautiful skin🥰
Incentivized Review